Why do people keep obsessing about Britney's bad health habits?

19 hours ago, Dcarp999 said:

People keep making threads focusing on Britney's cigarette smoking, but she has specifically stated that she was not allowed to smoke for large parts of her conservatorship. So, it was not a consistent 20 years of heavy smoking like people claim it was. We do not see all the videos and photos of her smoking now like we used to, which makes me think that she may have cut back

When has she said that? I think pre-conservatorship, she's pulled back on smoking before touring.

28 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

When has she said that? I think pre-conservatorship, she's pulled back on smoking before touring.

She never said it. She only said in an Insta audio that when she was sent to “that place” for months in 2019, she couldn’t smoke cigarettes. She was pictured smoking throughout her conservatorship, but because she wasn’t photographed as much after 2012 or so, people forget.

Here’s an example of her smoking during an interview - she wasn’t even hiding this:

FLAUNT.COM

Up the block, inside an air-conditioned trailer, Britney Spears leans her face into a flame. With a Marlboro Menthol dangling from her pursed lips, she moves the cigarette into the fire until the tip of it turns orange. She leans back and exhales a minty, snow-white cloud that drifts over to the miniature kitchen and vanishes somewhere behind the unused microwave.
And her hand is shaking.

Edited by NotBuyingIt

Britney also likes to chug 20 oz  Frappuccino’s and snarf Cheetos. Should we make a thread scolding her and how she’ll get diabetes? 

Jfc…I hope collectively we can move on from this and stop the need to constantly dissect every aspect of her life, we’re becoming just as bad as the media. 

I don’t recall her ever saying they didn’t let her smoke, which I always thought was weird…they’ll let her do something that can have such a horrible impact on her life, but won’t let her see friends or drink coffee?  Can anyone post what she said about them not letting her smoke?

as for the smoking, I was a smoker for years, and for me when I saw it kill two family members and leave my grandmother with COPD and on oxygen 24/7 it made me quit.  I think it’s easy to say “yeah I know it’s bad for me” but, at least for me, when I saw the impacts it had on people who had smoked for almost their entire lives it’s really put into perspective the damage I could do to myself and the immense discomfort and pain I could be in when I get older.  It’s really sad and, because of that, I wish everyone that smoked would quit.

Edited by G-unit

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block