Kevin Federline demands Britney approve his and the kids' move to Hawaii or he'll seek a court order

Just now, doomphantom1 said:

Someone else posted on here that K-Unpaid is going to claim that the kids have disabilities so he can continue claiming $$$ for them and I believe that.

Kevin is a loser and so are their kids.  Her children will milk and sell her out because they've seen everyone else do it.

In Hawaii, if a child is in college, the court can mandate that the paying parent pay child support up until 23-years-of-age. If the child has special needs that require that they receive extra care, the court can require child support even beyond 23.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Oh Britney, you could have had any man in the world in 2004… and you met this disgusting leach 

It’s INSANE right?! I’m ugly and would kill to have had her kind of beauty and to have had so many chances to get an amazing guy. She would have had a shot with freakin anybody!

And how can Kevin be SO shameless?! My god …

• Love 6
  • Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

In Hawaii, if a child is in college, the court can mandate that the paying parent pay child support up until 23-years-of-age. If the child has special needs that require that they receive extra care, the court can require child support even beyond 23.

Exactly my point.  They're going to claim they have "special needs."

1 minute ago, KatieKat said:

Omg. You think she’s trying extra hard to make up so she can sway Britney to giving the kids and Kevin money for a few more years? 💔

I wouldn't be shocked. She probably tilted her head to the side and looked Britney in the eye and said, "Britney, they're your own flesh and blood, baby. Its for their own safety to move out of Los Angeles. Give them time. They will come around. Now, your daddy sure does miss you."

7fveqj.gif

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

That’s what I hope she does. Call KFed and Kaplan’s bluff!!! Let them take this to court… we all know cases move at snails pace in the system. Run out the clock!! Take it to court so Britney and Rosengart can tell the judge all about how Kevin alienated her from their sons, how he colluded with Jamie during the conservatorship to drain more money from Britney ($5,000 more) that didn’t have approval from the court but Jamie was paying KFed off and using the boys as pawns in their twisted mind games to control, manipulate and rob her of both her money and motherhood.

Take it to court to demand that KFed starts giving account to how the money is being spent. Take it to court so Britney can request to have payment amount reduced, cuz what’s the point in forking over $40k/mo for kids who bad mouth her and have disowned her??!! Britney has full control of her life and still has maternal rights so it doesn’t matter that KFed has custody, she’s still their mother!!

On principal alone, if nothing else, Britney needs to stand up for herself and STOP letting Kevin and Kaplan issues weak *** threats to her through TMZ’s reports over taking her to court. Is that supposed to scare her? Nothing scary about court!! Britney & Rosengart need to put a stop to the Federlines and Mark Vincent Kaplan taking advantage of her. If she hasn’t responded yet that tells me she doesn’t want them to move. It’s painful for Britney to lose her sons again, which they all know hurts her but they don’t care. Azz holes!!!!

Take this **** to court!!

I couldn't agree more, he needs to show his tax records on where he's worked the last 10 years and his plans on bringing in income to support all of his kids.

The judge needs to lay the hammer down and as to why he doesn't have to work and provide.

I hope Britney stands up for herself too and doesn't sign off. 

• Love 6
Just now, Million Billion said:

Well, yes. But she can work anywhere. BOMT was made in Switzerland, wasnt it? ITZ was made almost entirely in NYC, right? In terms of work, she doesnt need to be in California. 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I agree, why stay in a state that let her be abused, trafficked and locked away in a c ship with an alleged complicit court.

• Like 3

Does anyone know more about the rules in Hawaii? Like can the court mandate you pay until age 23 in some rare circumstances? Or is it a standard regular thing?

To be fair, her sons probably do have some legit issues. How could they not after being raised by Kevin and then like Jamie/Robin when at their moms. They probably do need a lot of professional help. But somehow I don’t think that’s what the money would be spent on …

Just now, KatieKat said:

Does anyone know more about the rules in Hawaii? Like can the court mandate you pay until age 23 in some rare circumstances? Or is it a standard regular thing?

To be fair, her sons probably do have some legit issues. How could they not after being raised by Kevin and then like Jamie/Robin when at their moms. They probably do need a lot of professional help. But somehow I don’t think that’s what the money would be spent on …

I doubt the money has just been spent on the boys, Kevin hasn't worked in 10 years allegedly. Even Britney suggested he get the lawn mower out and do something.

This man has gotten away with too much having all these kids by 3 women and doesn't have to work to support them allegedly. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I couldn't agree more, he needs to show his tax records on where he's worked the last 10 years and his plans on bringing in income to support all of his kids.

The judge needs to lay the hammer down and as to why he doesn't have to work and provide.

I hope Britney stands up for herself too and doesn't sign off. 

ALL OF THIS!!!:rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:
It took over 13 years for Britney to regain her freedom & autonomy. She’s not the 26 year old young woman who was scared and intimidated by lawyers. Britney fought damn hard to be able to have a say in every aspect of her life which can now includes objecting to KFed once again taking her sons away from her. He and Victoria can pretend all they want about it’s for a job opportunity Victoria has there. Find a job in their area in LA!!!!

Nobody is bothering Preston and Jayden but if they got any backlash recently it’s because their dad chose to open them up to harsh criticism from the public when they agreed to participate in Daphne’s documentary with him and their stepmom!! Britney wasn’t talking about the boys or KFed until Daphne Barak inserted herself into their lives. The Federlines happily took the free meals, the free money and the publicity they got from associating themselves with Daphne so they have to deal with the ramifications of that choice!!

It’s obvious they have ulterior motives for moving to Hawaii which we are aware of. Britney and Rosengart should make things as difficult as possible for KFed/Kaplan. Britney has been speaking up for herself on Instagram for over a year. It’s about damn time she used that same energy to stop Kevin from moving her sons out of state!!

• Love 3

I hope she has enough motivation and support to fight this. Please make their lives a long and excruciating legal battle. 

Lol @ the white trash former ******** getting a job offer and needing to move by August. ****sucking isn’t such a high demand skill that requires relocating. Britney was a prisoner for 13 years and it’s taking forever for ANYTHIG to move, and that h0e is in a rush to get it done in a couple months. 

It’s time for Rosengart to impress again. He got her out much faster than any of us had anticipated when he was really motivated, we only had this kind of dragging with her former lawyers. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, JamieColonSpears said:

I used to want Kfed and the boys to be cut off financially but thinking about it the alternative is even worse. They'd all be doing the celeb curcuit. Podcasts "my mom Britney spears," Celeb reality shows etc etc, books... urgh it'll be Meghan and Harry all over again. 

There is no doubt in my mind that these kids will sell their mother out for money. They have zero talent and prospects/options and this is the easiest way for them to make $$$ 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, JamieColonSpears said:

I used to want Kfed and the boys to be cut off financially but thinking about it the alternative is even worse. They'd all be doing the celeb curcuit. Podcasts "my mom Britney spears," Celeb reality shows etc etc, books... urgh it'll be Meghan and Harry all over again. 

They been selling her out even before the money has been cut off! Britney has paid enough money to everyone already! That money train needs to stop!

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Rosengart/Britney better not give up that easily.

Honestly, strike a deal and cut them all loose. Sure, they can move to Hawaii - only in the agreement that she is not expected to pay for college or beyond. 

It’s perfectly reasonable and there’s no excuse for her paying almost $50k/mo for kids that refuse to talk to her. 

I got really nervous when her audio recording was posted telling the kids that in two years it’s all over and they don’t get anything. I’m proud of her for standing up for herself, but this gave Kevin and his goons a heads up and they immediately went into scheming ways out of him having to do anything.

Uh, congrats to the wife on her potential job….but how hilarious is it that we never hear about KEVIN getting opportunities? It must be so emasculating for a loser like him. That’s why he’s so vengeful. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block