Kevin Federline demands Britney approve his and the kids' move to Hawaii or he'll seek a court order

On 5/30/2023 at 4:23 PM, BritneyWiki said:

I hate the fact that they are going to ruin Hawaii for Britney. That's her happy place! 

I know! So infuriating. 

And what university wants to hire his wife? Wasn’t she arrested before? And she was taking mean shots on social media at Britney …. That’s hardly a professional look that a university should want!

And who is offering Kevin a job as a DJ??

Britney army needs to push their employers to take into consideration the way they’ve publicly attacked a woman/abuse survivor with secretly recorded videos, etc. 

She is paying big time for ever being with this man. Take note ladies , and chose wisely who you decide to marry and have kids with. I feel sad that she lost the one thing she wanted so badly being a mother. I hope she has another child with the right person. 

• Love 5
On 5/31/2023 at 11:15 PM, KatieKat said:

I know! So infuriating. 

And what university wants to hire his wife? Wasn’t she arrested before? And she was taking mean shots on social media at Britney …. That’s hardly a professional look that a university should want!

And who is offering Kevin a job as a DJ??

Britney army needs to push their employers to take into consideration the way they’ve publicly attacked a woman/abuse survivor with secretly recorded videos, etc. 

Maybe Kevin's wife is going to be a custodian at the University? Cleaning up bathrooms is an important part of society and her contributions will be appreciated. Bless her!

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block