Kevin Federline demands Britney approve his and the kids' move to Hawaii or he'll seek a court order

Haha not so fast K-Sh it . Britney HAS to sign since she's sharing custody whether she's seeing the kids or not. This is Britney's chance to DRAG the hell out of this deal the same way the conservatorship was dragged. Fight it, objects it until they're 18 and our of your responsibility. Move somewhere after that where the parent can't get more money. 

This is Britney's chance to seriously mess with him. I think Rosengart  might be cooking something for him in the meantime. There's NO WAY a judge can't sign this off instead...... Not in a trillion years otherwise the court system can be seriously be sued. Let the game begin. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

You guys are wishing death upon the dad??? wth

so if he dies and Britney hasn’t seen them herself in over a year…um? Also remember when they were born: Britney was gone as well running around Hollywood alleyways (psychosis 🤫🤫🤫 we don’t talk about what not must be named) shh seal this information

who the hell is going to care for them. They need their father he is the only one that is there for them and doesn’t shout or push trauma/blame onto them. 

it’s a bit mommy dearest the video clips we saw. 

Hi Victoria, how’s the packing coming along?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

Staring Goodnight Mommy GIF by RADiUSJayden?? Sean!? Mommie’s home. Heheheh i foundd you. Court ordered! you’re back with me. *bathroom door locks behind them*… again

mommie no!

Shouldn’t you be busy packing your **** Victoria? I mean, you’re gonna have to unpack it all anyway when you can’t move to Hawaii, but then again after the child support runs out, you’re gonna have to find a more affordable house, probably a one room wooden shack with a tin roof that has holes in it with no electricity in the woods somewhere.

3 hours ago, generation glory said:

Have you all seen this?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15J0L6MfbvjgpkWP0-k66JIUvDuGHYVMm/view

Apparently KFed and Victoria owed over $15,000 to West Valley Christian School for breach of contract. They failed to pay their two daughters tuition fees so the school sued them. This is from 2019. Maybe they paid it or are in debt. These two can’t handle money- theirs or Britney’s.:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

No way would they have been able to afford a private school for their 2 daughters if it wasn’t for KFed using the child support money Britney pays him that’s supposed to only go towards Preston and Jayden’s benefit to cover the costs of these girls tuition fees— which is NOT what that $$ is for! Jordan and Peyton Federline were in 3rd grade & kindergartner at the time. 

This isn’t their girls’ fault but sadly these girls have to be part of this ongoing discussion too, because CLEARLY they are another incentive for the Feds to move to Hawaii.  KFed can (most likely would) file to get the child support payment from Britney extended 5 more years until Preston & Jayden are both 23 years old are supposedly enrolled in college. Kevin and Victoria want to keep using Britney’s money to fund their own 2 children’s education and other expenses!!

-ETA- Their youngest two kids are about 10-13. Another 5 years til the oldest girl is 18. The Federlines are scammers SMH! Why the **** hasn’t anyone talked about this??? The Federlines are so ******* greedy & disgusting!!!!

Jordan and Peyton are NOT Britney’s responsibility!!! Somebody forward this document to Rosengart. I wonder is he aware of the Feds’ grift con game that Kaplan oversees for his own financial gain. TMZ conveniently ignored this lawsuit. If it was Britney being sued for breach of contract they’d jumped to report it. This isn’t the Federlines first time being sued. They damaged their previous house and didn’t pay for the repair, totaling $110,000+.

Link: 

103360.jpg
WWW.ACCESSONLINE.COM

Kevin Federline is reportedly not the best renter – the owner of the Tarzana, Calif. home where he...

Thanks to the Britney Army sleuths online for sharing this!

@GlitterRain  Can we please make this post go viral?  Can't B ask how K-Unpaid is spending the child support?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Britney girl, please sell your catalogue, and spend all your fortune in whatever you feel like doing. Leave them nothing :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I'm sure Britney has taken the boys and the rest of her family out from her will :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Edited by TTrouble
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Can someone explain the implications of this going to court? Because essentially, he seemingly broke parts of the custody arrangement in August by doing what he did, and is also being sued. Why would a judge side with him, particularly if he has a current history of outstanding bills and wants to move to what the everyday person would look at as a holiday location?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Can someone explain the implications of this going to court? Because essentially, he seemingly broke parts of the custody arrangement in August by doing what he did, and is also being sued. Why would a judge side with him, particularly if he has a current history of outstanding bills and wants to move to what the everyday person would look at as a holiday location?

INAL, but I don’t see how this could go over well with K-fed infront of a judge? I think this is all contigent on whether he can get Britney to sign off on this, and I don’t see her doing that.

13 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

INAL, but I don’t see how this could go over well with K-fed infront of a judge? I think this is all contigent on whether he can get Britney to sign off on this, and I don’t see her doing that.

I have no expert knowledge on any of this, it's all just my opinion based what I've read, but I wonder is that why they appear to be so urgent in getting Britney to sign it? Because otherwise, it goes to the judge.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I have no expert knowledge on any of this, it's all just my opinion based what I've read, but I wonder is that why they appear to be so urgent in getting Britney to sign it? Because otherwise, it goes to the judge.

Very true! But I’m also wondering, let’s say she turns around and signs off on it, wouldn’t it still have to go to a judge? Someone else put it very well that he’d have to file a jurisdiction or something to get the child support court order to apply to Hawaiian since it was originally filed in California (I could be misremembering this tho!).

Either way, I’m manifesting that this all blows up in his face and he gets dragged to hell for it!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block