Kevin Federline demands Britney approve his and the kids' move to Hawaii or he'll seek a court order

4 minutes ago, Estrella said:

for what I read the custody arrangement can´t change unless Kfed ask for it and move it to Hawai courts, and maybe this could be beneficial for Britney, how, because this time without her in the conservatorship she can prove that could have 50/50 custody and ask for less payment in child support. I know you are saying Kevin could ask for more money support in Hawai,but this could backfire, we know LA courts has not being very friendly with Britney, maybe in Hawai this could be different.

There is no current arrangement he has both sole physical custody of the boys.

Which is their argument that since Britney isn't in their lives and he has full custody they should get to leave to Hawaii.

Britney can ask for less payment for child support but with Preston's ending in 3 months makes no sense to cut his.

One more year and Jayden's will be cut too, so none of this benefits Britney unless she fights it.

• Like 1
  • Leader

From Chat GPT:

In Hawaii, as in many other jurisdictions, child support laws generally do not require parents to provide financial support for their child's college education. Once the child reaches the age of majority (usually 18) or graduates from high school, the obligation to pay child support typically ends.

However, it's important to note that parents can voluntarily agree to provide financial support for their child's college expenses through a separate agreement or as part of a divorce settlement. Such agreements are generally enforceable if they are properly documented and approved by the court.

If parents have not made specific arrangements for college expenses, the child may have other options to pursue financial assistance for higher education, such as scholarships, grants, student loans, or work-study programs.

It's essential to consult with a family law attorney or review the specific laws and regulations in Hawaii to understand the options and obligations related to college expenses in your particular situation.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

So shady if he can really get away with another 5 years or so of child support if this Hawaii law thing is true. 

Can anyone confirm confirm that? With sources? 

I can confirm that he can do this, and the child support in some cases can even be extended past the 23 years of age ruling.

How long do you have to pay child support in Hawaii?

Hawaii child support guidelines place the age of emancipation at 18, however, this limit may be extended up to 23 if the child is enrolled full time in an accredited university or college. Furthermore, support may continue indefinitely if the child is mentally or physically disabled.

Recording_Law_0000s_0010_hawaii.jpg
RECORDINGLAW.COM

Everything you need to know about Child Support Laws in Hawaii. Updated 2020. Hawaii child support guidelines place parental care as the responsibility of both parents, consequently, both parents...

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, doomphantom1 said:

Someone else posted on here that K-Unpaid is going to claim that the kids have disabilities so he can continue claiming $$$ for them and I believe that.

Kevin is a loser and so are their kids.  Her children will milk and sell her out because they've seen everyone else do it.

yup theylll say that they're scarred for life because of their mother and her fame etc.. I can see it now 🙄🙄🙄 I'd take this to court and reallly get **** worked out to the bare minimum with nothing else etc **** that 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Watch Kevin want to enroll the boys into college on Britney's dime and have her paying til they're 23 years old.

In Hawaii, if a child is in college, the court can mandate that the paying parent pay child support up until 23-years-of-age. If the child has special needs that require that they receive extra care, the court can require child support even beyond 23.

:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Love 1

They been selling her out even before the money has been cut off! Britney has paid enough money to everyone already! That money train needs to stop!

This! I can totally picture them in their 20s doing a trash reality tv show called 'Being Britney's sons: aventures of Jayden & Sean P' and talking about their mom 24/7 :rupaulslap_hit_mad::pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad::drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad::trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, jordeezyIZkarma said:

I wouldn't be shocked. She probably tilted her head to the side and looked Britney in the eye and said, "Britney, they're your own flesh and blood, baby. Its for their own safety to move out of Los Angeles. Give them time. They will come around. Now, your daddy sure does miss you."

7fveqj.gif

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Like 1

Watch Kevin want to enroll the boys into college on Britney's dime and have her paying til they're 23 years old.

In Hawaii, if a child is in college, the court can mandate that the paying parent pay child support up until 23-years-of-age. If the child has special needs that require that they receive extra care, the court can require child support even beyond 23.

Neither of those kids seems like they’d make it past a semester anyway, so jokes on kfed. 

53 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

I hate the fact that they are going to ruin Hawaii for Britney. That's her happy place! She doesn't want to know that K Fed it's going to walk up the beach asking her for spare change. 

She should have had babies with Nick Cannon instead. He has a similar vibe but actually WORKS and seems like a decent person despite having kids with many different women.

You had me until Nick Cannon :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block