Kevin Federline demands Britney approve his and the kids' move to Hawaii or he'll seek a court order

14 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

This! I can totally picture them in their 20s doing a trash reality tv show called 'Being Britney's sons: aventures of Jayden & Sean P' and talking about their mom 24/7 :rupaulslap_hit_mad::pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad::drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad::trash_throw_away_recycle:

I'm still waiting for the day they throw her under the bus for walking around nood in the home allegedly. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Britney should move to a different country and never pay them a dime again. They should’ve saved, but they blew it on *****. I mean it’s pretty clear that’s where the money goes. Now that the rug has been pulled out from them, they need a new scheme. 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

Oh Britney, you could have had any man in the world in 2004… and you met this disgusting leach 

I bet she wishes she could go back in time and erase this loser from her life. It's ridiculous that 19 years later he's still causing drama 🤮

• Love 7
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

I bet she wishes she could go back in time and erase this loser from her life. It's ridiculous that 19 years later he's still causing drama 🤮

And in all this time, no one has decided to look into why he's been unemployed so long and how he financially is able to take care of 6 kids by 3 different women. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 8
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Loveprofusion said:

Staring Goodnight Mommy GIF by RADiUSJayden?? Sean!? Mommie’s home. Heheheh i foundd you. Court ordered! you’re back with me. *bathroom door locks behind them*… again

mommie no!

You’re so gross. If Hawaii doesn’t work out, maybe they could find a safe place in Guy Richies home. It did work out for his son, being far away from your fav. She must be a nightmare to live with, God only knows what she’s put her poor kids through!

Have you all seen this?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15J0L6MfbvjgpkWP0-k66JIUvDuGHYVMm/view

Apparently KFed and Victoria owed over $15,000 to West Valley Christian School for breach of contract. They failed to pay their two daughters tuition fees so the school sued them. This is from 2019. Maybe they paid it or are in debt. These two can’t handle money- theirs or Britney’s.:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

No way would they have been able to afford a private school for their 2 daughters if it wasn’t for KFed using the child support money Britney pays him that’s supposed to only go towards Preston and Jayden’s benefit to cover the costs of these girls tuition fees— which is NOT what that $$ is for! Jordan and Peyton Federline were in 3rd grade & kindergartner at the time. 

This isn’t their girls’ fault but sadly these girls have to be part of this ongoing discussion too, because CLEARLY they are another incentive for the Feds to move to Hawaii.  KFed can (most likely would) file to get the child support payment from Britney extended 5 more years until Preston & Jayden are both 23 years old are supposedly enrolled in college. Kevin and Victoria want to keep using Britney’s money to fund their own 2 children’s education and other expenses!!

-ETA- Their youngest two kids are about 10-13. Another 5 years til the oldest girl is 18. The Federlines are scammers SMH! Why the **** hasn’t anyone talked about this??? The Federlines are so ******* greedy & disgusting!!!!

Jordan and Peyton are NOT Britney’s responsibility!!! Somebody forward this document to Rosengart. I wonder is he aware of the Feds’ grift con game that Kaplan oversees for his own financial gain. TMZ conveniently ignored this lawsuit. If it was Britney being sued for breach of contract they’d jumped to report it. This isn’t the Federlines first time being sued. They damaged their previous house and didn’t pay for the repair, totaling $110,000+.

Link: 

103360.jpg
WWW.ACCESSONLINE.COM

Kevin Federline is reportedly not the best renter – the owner of the Tarzana, Calif. home where he...

Thanks to the Britney Army sleuths online for sharing this!

Edited by generation glory
  • Love 5
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

3 ½ months until Preston turns 18. 
15 months until Jayden turns 18. 
KFed is set to lose his only source of income in a little over a year.

He never thought that Britney would ever get out of the conservatorship. He got way too comfortable with the arrangement Jamie & the court allowed him. Every one of them financially screwed Britney over. Tbh I’m skeptical that Victoria has a job opportunity in Hawaii, of all places. How convenient for them. I agree with Jordan, the timing of this is interesting.

Britney can and should fight the move.
Take KFed to court. Run out the clock.

I think she wants to take it to court but has fears that her kids will hate her for it.

Just now, Lola2790 said:

I think she wants to take it to court but has fears that her kids will hate her for it.

I doubt that, the kids dislike Britney being nood, let alone taking it to court.

Clearly they don't want to support their mom's healing, skipped her wedding and haven't been around since she's been free.

They don't deserve anymore money. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

At this point nothing Britney says or does will change how her sons feel about her. She can’t keep being afraid of them, the court or anything. She’s already lost her sons again but anyone claiming it’s her fault is lying. What they’re mad about her IG posts or her mental health in which she’s seeing a therapist and taking meds to help her cope with trauma. They’re so full of it!

I understand that easy for me to say but she really has nothing to fear. Britney has got to fight back against this. No idea what she’ll do. If she lets them get away with this they’ll continue to take advantage of her. Only Britney can tell them all she has had enough of their antics, then let Rosengart take it from there.

Edited by generation glory
  • Love 5
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

You guys are wishing death upon the dad??? wth

so if he dies and Britney hasn’t seen them herself in over a year…um? Also remember when they were born: Britney was gone as well running around Hollywood alleyways (psychosis 🤫🤫🤫 we don’t talk about what not must be named) shh seal this information

who the hell is going to care for them. They need their father he is the only one that is there for them and doesn’t shout or push trauma/blame onto them. 

it’s a bit mommy dearest the video clips we saw. 

Are you slow or just trolling? If you think there was literally anything wrong with her behavior in those videos then YOUR parents obviously didn’t do a very good job in raising YOU.

Imagine trying to frame a mom checking a child’s ****ty attitude as abuse. Or was it her trying to make him put lotion on his dry skin? The horror! Get a fkn grip.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

Are you slow or just trolling? If you think there was literally anything wrong with her behavior in those videos then YOUR parents obviously didn’t do a very good job in raising YOU.

Imagine trying to frame a mom checking a child’s ****ty attitude as abuse. Or was it her trying to make him put lotion on his dry skin? The horror! Get a fkn grip.

The horror, Britney wants to lotion up her kids and to be respected as their mother and as a woman.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, generation glory said:

At this point nothing Britney says or does will change how her sons feel about her. She can’t keep being afraid of them, the court or anything. She’s already lost her sons again but anyone claiming it’s her fault is lying. What they’re mad about her IG posts or her mental health in which she’s seeing a therapist and taking meds to help her cope with trauma. They’re so full of it!

I understand that easy for me to say but she really has nothing to fear. Britney has got to fight back against this. No idea what she’ll do. If she lets them get away with this they’ll continue to take advantage of her. Only Britney can tell them all she has had enough of their antics, then let Rosengart take it from there.

It’s devastating because I know she’s sick of fighting and I’m sick of seeing her have to fight for her peace for all of these years. I want her to be able to rest. This isn’t how her life was supposed to be :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block