my life's delusion!!!!

cmon nicki let's go sing with

jeff dah dah dah meerr

cmon nicki let's run away from

Oooh oh woah ouuuh ohhh owohwoauh *police siren*

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
1 hour ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Not you talking about samples when your favorite prostitute has built her career on sampling/interpolating other artist’s songs. Learn your facts or shut the **** up! But I can’t wait for her sophomore slump, just be ready for me ‘cause Imma be on ur ***!  :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Britney didn’t build a career off samples and don’t call her a prostitute. Sophomore slump? Who do you think is my favorite female? Cuz my fave girls are past sophomore albums. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

1 hour ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Not you talking about samples when your favorite prostitute has built her career on sampling/interpolating other artist’s songs. Learn your facts or shut the **** up! But I can’t wait for her sophomore slump, just be ready for me ‘cause Imma be on ur ***!  :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

:orangu_orangutan_ape: unnecessary and who is this prostitute you speak of? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

LOL sending this type of energy to someone over an imaginary standom you created in your head :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: keep the online threats coming, they’re really scaring me :emma:

They should be scaring you ‘cause once that sophomore album drops, it will be over for you! :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: Don’t be a co ward now, at least stand by your words and die on that hill for your Grammy winning reciter!! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:
Also, bringing Britney Spears on this convo was a stupid move! :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

1 minute ago, Style. In Moscow said:

They should be scaring you ‘cause once that sophomore album drops, it will be over for you! :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: Don’t be a co ward now, at least stand by your words and die on that hill for your Grammy winning reciter!! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:
Also, bringing Britney Spears on this convo was a stupid move! :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Who the hell are you referencing? Like you sound like youre arguing with the wall.

Edited by MikeHunt
1 minute ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Now that Cardi’s 5 minutes of fame are over, y’all stopped the bandwagonspacer.png

That’s why you’re coming so hot!? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Yeah I like a few songs of her and may like some in the future but I’m not even a stan. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:You coming at me is like you talking crap on the Lakers and I don’t even watch basketball. Redirect that energy babe! :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block