Nicki Minaj’s Barbie song samples ‘Barbie Girl’ by Aqua

Cqleb

12 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

Its a public forum :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

11 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Mind your business on a public internet forum... Who are you even arguing with you make no sense...

Fair enough! But @MikeHunt knows exactly what we’re talking about here therefore it wasn’t your business to call my response as “unnecessary”. Now can we synchronise our way OUT from my business? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Edited by Style. In Moscow
10 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Fair enough! But @MikeHunt knows exactly what we’re talking about here therefore it wasn’t your business to call my response as “unnecessary”. Now can we synchronise our way OUT from my business? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I'm sorry but telling someone to shut the **** u p isn't exactly something you NEEDED to say, and definitely unnecessary. GIFimage14.gif.6678630de69c4aaf52c60266579cdf10.gif

Sure thing I'll take Mayenaise and Mike with me. You can stay big mad about the fact Nicki samples songs like her life depends on it. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

I'm sorry but telling someone to shut the **** u p isn't exactly something you NEEDED to say, and definitely unnecessary. GIFimage14.gif.6678630de69c4aaf52c60266579cdf10.gif

Sure thing I'll take Mayenaise and Mike with me. You can stay big mad about the fact Nicki samples songs like her life depends on it. 

So let me guess, you just inserted yourself on someone else’s business only to tell me what exactly? You should’ve said this from your very first reply. But you didn’t like the fact that I’ve put you on your place so that’s why you came back with this lame *** response. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:
Nicki’s life doesn’t depend on samples so learn the definition of a FACT! IN FACT for you it’s not Nicki Minaj but ‘Heavy On It’ CEO Nicki Minaj or The Queen Of Rap so stay in your bum *** place ‘cause it’s not history lesson.:gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

8 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

So let me guess, you just inserted yourself on someone else’s business only to tell me what exactly? You should’ve said this from your very first reply. But you didn’t like the fact that I’ve put you on your place so that’s why you came back with this lame *** response. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:
Nicki’s life doesn’t depend on samples so learn the definition of a FACT! IN FACT for you it’s not Nicki Minaj but ‘Heavy On It’ CEO Nicki Minaj or The Queen Of Rap so stay in your bum *** place ‘cause it’s not history lesson.:gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: you're a delusional barb. 

I thought it was implied but common sense isn't something that's common for you it seems & how exactly did you put me in my place?  Using my username thinking you did something?  

Nicki is the queen alright, of sampling and that's why you're so pressed coming at everyone.  chill the **** out 

24 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

You sound unhinged, Darling. All this from a one sentence comment about sampling, which she clearly has been doing lately. I didn't see any lies detected but sure, go off.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Edited by anthony7226
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: you're a delusional barb. 

I thought it was implied but common sense isn't something that's common for you it seems & how exactly did you put me in my place?  Using my username thinking you did something?  

Nicki is the queen alright, of sampling and that's why you're so pressed coming at everyone.  chill the **** out 

You’re a pressed lil’ bug who wants some traction on a pop forum by inserting themselves in others convo. I clearly did something by telling you to mind your business which it still applies. You’re under my every comment, toe su.ker! Real Housewives Drinking GIF

Learn how to read, I’m not coming at everyone. The lowest is what?:roxxy:

Nicki has 4 mainstream songs that incorporates a sample/interpolation. What’s your point, bug? 

16 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

You’re a pressed lil’ bug who wants some traction on a pop forum by inserting themselves in others convo. I clearly did something by telling you to mind your business which it still applies. You’re under my every comment, toe su.ker! Real Housewives Drinking GIF

Learn how to read, I’m not coming at everyone. The lowest is what?:roxxy:

Nicki has 4 mainstream songs that incorporates a sample/interpolation. What’s your point, bug? 

Everything I said was directed at your unhinged comments, not you as a person, but go off.

Think whatever you want about me you're still upset over the fact she samples music.  I'm a fan of hers so you need to calm down.  This is an internet forum I don't care about traction, but please continue. 

Also, do you know how the quote button works?  If you mention me I get notified.  I'm so happy I've been able to get under your skin.  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1
Just now, Style. In Moscow said:

Keep it up! That’s what toe su.kers do!:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

30 minutes of writing for this lame *** comeback? Girl bye you bore me :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: 

I was too busy reading the 232 results from sampled music your fave has out there, sadly only 4 are mainstream as you mentioned above. GIFimage14.thumb.gif.e91a302c9fb9c27f0380403655e64e1d.gif

lr205053_2018426_11617700300.jpg
WWW.WHOSAMPLED.COM

Tracks Sampled by Nicki Minaj on WhoSampled. Discover all Nicki Minaj's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

I was too busy reading the 232 results from sampled music your fave has out there, sadly only 4 are mainstream as you mentioned above. GIFimage14.thumb.gif.e91a302c9fb9c27f0380403655e64e1d.gif

lr205053_2018426_11617700300.jpg
WWW.WHOSAMPLED.COM

Tracks Sampled by Nicki Minaj on WhoSampled. Discover all Nicki Minaj's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download.

That’s what rappers do! Hip hop is born from sampling! This is probably the most idiotic comeback in Exhale history! 

spacer.png

Edited by Style. In Moscow
Just now, canwesynchronize said:

Yay!  What's my prize?  Do I get ANOTHER response from you?  And you couldn't use that same logic on the first comment regarding sampling?  Go off...:deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

Nicki has the same amount of mainstream sampled songs as Britney’s, yet you’re talking about logic and common sense? 

Your prize? Three L’s in a row. Bye, bore fest! :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

13 hours ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Not you talking about samples when your favorite prostitute has built her career on sampling/interpolating other artist’s songs. Learn your facts or shut the **** up! But I can’t wait for her sophomore slump, just be ready for me ‘cause Imma be on ur ***!  :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Not prostitute 

Cant Reaction GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block