Britney spotted at Starbucks with bodyguard on vacation

2 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

She’s a celebrity who begged people to leave the f her alone. We are getting angry at paparazzi for invading people’s privacy , yet people are doing their jobs without needing any paparazzi. 
+ taking someone’s photograph from behind when their minding their own business cannot be justified.

You wanted these pre-conservatorship photos taken because you wanted to know if Britney was happy or in danger. The conservatorship is over, now you want to know what she is doing every godda*n minute. Who is this man next to her, the secret man, where is her ring, they say came out of mexico, I zoomed in on the menu, the menu is in English.bla bla bla… Do you think these are healthy thoughts? Does Britney even know that these photos were taken? I can't see herself posing in any of these photos. Please get rid of that 2000-style “celebrities  are people whose photos  can be taken without their consent, they are already made  for this.”  is a nasty thought.
 They are not circus animals. Esspecialy someone like britney who paid big concequences.  She openly said her private life being violated without her permission, many times .

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

• Love 3
  • Like 2

About being photographed and being a celebrity… I mean, realistically speaking If a celebrity that made hundreds of millions of dollars from the public’s pockets is out and about in a public place and pictures are taken from distance without invading her space I don’t see the big deal… You cannot eat birthday cake without attending the birthday party right?

Do I make sense? I know we are biased towards Britney because of what she went through with paparazzi and media but in these kind of sporadic pictures taken from distance of her walking down the streets I dont just see the fuss, it’s part of the millionaire’s lifestyle :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:.

We barely get pictures of her, It’s refreshing to see her out and about looking gorgeous. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

About being photographed and being a celebrity… I mean, realistically speaking If a celebrity that made hundreds of millions of dollars from the public’s pockets is out and about in a public place and pictures are taken from distance without invading her space I don’t see the big deal… You cannot eat birthday cake without attending the birthday party right?

I disagree… Britney worked hard and provided us with a service (entertainment), which we paid for. By that logic you could say anybody who has a job shouldn’t have their privacy. When Britney is off the clock, she deserves complete and total privacy, just like the rest of us.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, b42ad said:

I disagree… Britney worked hard and provided us with a service (entertainment), which we paid for. By that logic you could say anybody who has a job shouldn’t have their privacy. When Britney is off the clock, she deserves complete and total privacy, just like the rest of us.

You are taking It to the extremes.. it’s about middle ground. You missed the point. 

• Love 3

I don't understand you guys mad at other people photographing her.
She is one of the most famous people in the world, no matter where she goes, people recognize her and take pictures of her. It will never change and it happens to ALL famous people.
That's the worst part of being famous and it's definitely not our fault.
As long as no one comes into direct contact with her to harass her, it's okay for her to be photographed.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block