Britney spotted at Starbucks with bodyguard on vacation

2 hours ago, Derrickr411 said:

Ok they 100% edited her chin to look like that . She ain’t ever had no double triple quadruple chin . It’s even all blurry , they literally trying to make her look unflattering. BS

You know what? I don't care at all and you all should do the same. I loved her "double triple" chin back in time cuz she was just real woman who can expressed herself. ❤️❤️❤️

britney-spears.jpg

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

This is not paparazzi shots. This is from random people…these pictures are sold to media outles for money purposes. people are still invading her privacy.For money. People are dangerous as equal as conservatorship.

this woman will never catch a brake.

Sorry but I don’t get comments like this. She is a celebrity of course she will be photographed 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

This is not paparazzi shots. This is from random people…these pictures are sold to media outles for money purposes. people are still invading her privacy.For money. People are dangerous as equal as conservatorship.

Can't you just be happy that she is traveling and enjoying her vacation and save these comments for other thread? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

1 hour ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Unfortunately public figures and celebrities will be photographed! Even regular everyday people can take pictures and record us out in public!

The paparazzi go too far and endanger celebs trying to drive or invade their private homes taking pictures  the privacy of their homes!

We also love in a world where camera phones have taken over! Photos will be taken and it is legal!

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block