Britney spotted at Starbucks with bodyguard on vacation

18 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

About being photographed and being a celebrity… I mean, realistically speaking If a celebrity that made hundreds of millions of dollars from the public’s pockets is out and about in a public place and pictures are taken from distance without invading her space I don’t see the big deal… You cannot eat birthday cake without attending the birthday party right?

Do I make sense? I know we are biased towards Britney because of what she went through with paparazzi and media but in these kind of sporadic pictures taken from distance of her walking down the streets I dont just see the fuss, it’s part of the millionaire’s lifestyle :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:.

We barely get pictures of her, It’s refreshing to see her out and about looking gorgeous. 

Then you've missed the point, as a fan.

• Love 1

Britney spotted in Levittown (town of Toa Baja) next to Dorado

https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3OTA0MzI3ODQyNjgxODky?story_media_id=3072313259919550526&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I’m obviously joking but for real if she was my friend I would take her to some of the local spots in PR. I hope she is having a blast here on the island. 

btw as you can see Puerto Ricans love there memes these are a few I made 🥰

On 4/2/2023 at 10:24 AM, bomboclatney said:

Like, actually dead, or metaphorically?

Eiter way, it’s horrible.

:holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

Actually dead. There are numerous pages that highlight that she died in a car crash in 2002 and she’s been cloned. 🙃🥴

• Like 1
Just now, SJK said:

I know, it’s wild. And we walk amongst these people. So sad. 

It is a scary thought. 

If families and the music industry could clone artists after their deaths to continue making money, I don't understand why they wouldn't have done it with those we've ACTUALLY lost.

Aaliyah, for instance, Lisa Left Eye Lopes. Amy Winehouse... (insert any popular act that is no longer with us).

It doesn't make sense.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block