Britney spotted at Starbucks with bodyguard on vacation

1 hour ago, Jup1ter said:

Wow we really love her, there's this other pop forum,

they are literally making fun of her

It's so sad, I'm tired to defend

They say she looks like she smells really bad, that she used to look way better with her dad influence, that her hair is nasty like she looks like she doesn't take a shower,

asks what happen with teeth, if is the meds that causes bruxism, 

says that even crack people looks better than her, that her hair is ugly she smells don't brush hair teeth doesn't show and it must smell so bad

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

So what lol tf?! Go outside & play omg. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Jup1ter said:

They say she looks like she smells really bad, that she used to look way better with her dad influence, that her hair is nasty like she looks like she doesn't take a shower,

says that even crack people looks better than her, that her hair is ugly she smells don't brush hair teeth doesn't show and it must smell so bad

You literally posted a gif of the part of the video of her in the blue dress that she removed you are no different :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 2
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

They are reporting she is now in Puerto Rico. I zoomed the menu and it’s in English so yeah she left Cabo and she is now in Puerto Rico 🇵🇷 I think this is her first time vacationing there… last time she was there it was the final Femme Fatale show.

I'm so proud of her that she FINALLY she picked herself up and started traveling. This is what she needed all the time and y'all can see how happy and fresh she is now :bouncey:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I'm so proud of her that she FINALLY she picked herself up and started traveling. This is what she needed all the time and y'all can see how happy and fresh she is now :bouncey:

It’s fascinating that she decided to go to jetsetting without Sam. Exploring the world on her own, in a way. I wonder where she’s headed next  :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Carmen Sandiego Cartoon GIF

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

lol this is too much girl. like Britney has to wash that hair, but the rest is just crazy 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block