TMZ Today: Harvey Levin Claims 7 People in her camp say she needs intervention, situation is dire but 1 person in her camp put a stop to all of it and says Britney is fine

Even if any of this is true. It’s so cruel that they’re putting it out there for everyone to see. Have the media not learned anything from history!! And again even if it is true… it’s a personal matter. I feel so sorry for Britney :( I can’t imagine how it must feel to have people talking about your mental health. It’s so violating and offensive!! 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Wayne said:

Even if any of this is true. It’s so cruel that they’re putting it out there for everyone to see. Have the media not learned anything from history!! And again even if it is true… it’s a personal matter. I feel so sorry for Britney :( I can’t imagine how it must feel to have people talking about your mental health. It’s so violating and offensive!! 

Exactly. 

Which is what makes it so suspicious. This story has so many inconsistencies. 

• Like 2

Whoever is leaking these stories, along with TMZ, should be deeply ashamed of themselves. 

britneys testimony in 2021 truly shocked and appalled the nation. Everyone rallied around her and were tupset for her and for all she had been through at the hands of a corrupt system and people profiting off her. And now the tabloids are back after her With this? Come the **** on!!!!

Even if it was true, reporting it in such a sensationalist way is just disgusting. Leaking that news is disgusting. 

and if it’s fake, which it clearly is, is just as shameful. I am just beyond disappointed in all involved at this point. TMZ has sought new lows in 2023. Which is saying something 

• Like 6

The 7 people must include Jamie, Lynne, Kevin, Lou, Jamie Lynn, Bryan... basically team con. 

Jamie just did this.... He's filed a case asking for Britney's documents in Utah that's already denied in California. He must be the one that staged the intervention bull**** and asked his bestie Harvey from TMZ to report it and stir it. 

I'm guessing the one person that have the gut to put a stop to the intervention is Rosengart.

• Like 1

We should just start reporting all britney related videos from them providing missleading information.  They provide no proof to back up what they are saying and only seek to add more harm to her.  To make it all worst this wanna be stand that keep saying she is sick and does need the help.  Gosh we just need to let her breathe and live her life for a minute. 

• Love 1

trash media and their methods of stalking, harassment and spreading of complete lies to generate interest and gain money, along with the entire paparazzi industry, is truly the worst thing about celebrity culture. I will never understand how we as a society allowed this to exist and be seen as normal - all for our own entertainment. it’s cruel.

TMZ is the worst of the worst.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Grace Kelly said:

I don't blame her for staying her in her house and refusing to engage with a "team" or quite frankly anyone. If she eats out she is "babbling", if she drives her car for 30 minutes "she is driving around aimlessly", if she speaks to a doctor she is in danger of them putting her in a 5150 (as they have the power to do so) if she is honest about being being down and taking prozac she is "falling into a deep depression", if she admits to taking medication it is "not the right medication to stablise her" if she dances in an instagram video she is "spinning manically", if she stays off social media the police turn up to do a welfare check, if she has a hair cut she is "hacking off chunks of her hair" (a memorable headline from last year when she took off a bit of the length). If she turns to any family member (expect for possibly Sam) she risks a 5150 and to top it all off her lawyer seems to have dissapeared. 

Do you know what, if she struggling I really don't blame her as I (and many other people) would have crumbled long ago. I personally admire her resiliance in the fact of all of this utter bull****!         

OMG this, she cant do nothing right!!!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block