TMZ Today: Harvey Levin Claims 7 People in her camp say she needs intervention, situation is dire but 1 person in her camp put a stop to all of it and says Britney is fine

I do believe they planned intervention. Because they are so desperate to place her to another cship or something alike. I don't think they wanna help her because of right reasons. She just needs people like Elton to motivate and inspire her and maybe some life coach. But at the end of the day her decision. 

Britney is free to make her choices. And if the outcome of her choices leads her to death, it's her business. It doesn't give anyone the right to control it. They want to play God role. Let her be.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

I do believe they planned intervention. Because they are so desperate to place her to another cship or something alike. I don't think they wanna help her because of right reasons. She just needs people like Elton to motivate and inspire her and maybe some life coach. But at the end of the day her decision. 

Britney is free to make her choices. And if the outcome of her choices leads her to death, it's her business. It doesn't give anyone the right to control it. They want to play God role. Let her be.

Do they want to get into the house to plant stuff?

Couldn't just another news outlet investigate what's behind TMZ's interests and expose them?  :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

On the other hand you have Sam posting NFL **** as if nothing is happening. I'm not saying this report is true, but the mess was all over the place during the weekend. This needs to stop from a legal point of view! Like I said one thing is a stupid rumor, but it's WAY too different to say an intervention was plan by a bunch of people and that she  could die or kill someone, like WTF??!!! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Does Britney even have 7 peopne in her camp? She has Sam, Cade, Vicky and that's it

That's what I'm guessing as well, I mean I think Vicky is out of the picture but I'm not sure. Then I also think we've seen Jodi Montgomery still around, right? So if you add them all from Britney's inner circle it'd be like 3/4 people tops :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

I honestly think K-flop's lawyer is behind this report, along with Kevin. They've been saying awful things about Britney since last August, including her kids  :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

1. Colon

2. Juno Lou

3. Bryan

4. Lynne

5. Lou Taylor

6. K-Flop

7. Larry Rudolph

Gremlin Greenhill could be swapped out with either K-Flop or Larry tbh, but there’s your 7. I wonder who was the one that stopped it and whoever it is, good for them because this wasn’t warranted nor needed, if what TrashMZ is telling the truth that is.

If those are the people planning the intervention, then what Britney and Sam should do ASAP is talk to Rosengard and ask for restraining orders for all of them. They could not make any decision in B's life once the order is granted :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

If those are the people planning the intervention, then what Britney and Sam should do ASAP is talk to Rosengard and ask for restraining orders for all of them. They could not make any decision in B's life once the order is granted :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Exactly, those are the only people that fit the description of “concerned” family members and friends “in” her inner circle. Plus they’ve done this kind of thing before and Team Con is known to recycle old tactics to get what they want, I mean look at the smear campaign that’s been going on. It’s got their fingerprints all over it. Everything sounds exactly the same it did back in 2007/2008. It can’t NOT be them.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Couldn't just another news outlet investigate what's behind TMZ's interests and expose them?  :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

On the other hand you have Sam posting NFL **** as if nothing is happening. I'm not saying this report is true, but the mess was all over the place during the weekend. This needs to stop from a legal point of view! Like I said one thing is a stupid rumor, but it's WAY too different to say an intervention was plan by a bunch of people and that she  could die or kill someone, like WTF??!!! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block