Jason Trawick talks about Britney in new podcast: SAID SHE NEEDED A CONSERVATORSHIP SHIP, HE'S TEAM JAMIE

4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm shocked he spoke so highly of Jamie, it's disgusting given what Britney has told the world about her father.

yea no wonder she never married him. as high functioning and smart britney is, and how YOUNG she definitely did not need it… even when they lied on documents and said she had dementia and the courts approved it will never get past me… its terrible he condoned that. there are so many other ways to help someone. ridiculous.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

drag me for this i dont care 

but i think she needed one too… BUT it definitely didn’t need to last 13 year i think it should have ended in 2010 or smth

This is basically how I feel. I think she needed help getting things back on track, it just didn’t need to last as long as it did. I sometimes think people forget the type of stuff going on during the peak of the ‘breakdown’ it was very obvious something was off. It should have lasted a year or two tops. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

This is basically how I feel. I think she needed help getting things back on track, it just didn’t need to last as long as it did. I sometimes think people forget the type of stuff going on during the peak of the ‘breakdown’ it was very obvious something was off. It should have lasted a year or two tops. 

It was never going to end so this a false way of thinking. There are numerous other tools that could have been used that didn't take away Britney's autonomy. 

Like why was her "recovering" a forced tour and album (Circus) and being under the control of the people who caused her problems in the first place? (her father). 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

If she was a risk to herself or the kids, she wouldn't have got 50% custody before the C ship.

Also, there are zero reports of physical abuse towards her children or dangerous situations.

Jamie on the other hand allegedly broke down the door and physically abused one of her sons.

If B was a danger to herself, she wouldn't of been released after the first 51/50 so soon.

After that one it was all staged from there sis,. 

I know you really love her just like me, but she wasn't acting normally.  There were times when she has lost 100% of the custody of her sons. She was photographed carrying Sean over her thights while driving, not to mention the day that she refused to give them to Kevin and that circus with the helicopters happened, if she was normal in those days she could resolve that just talking calmly, not being necessary to include the police. 

In those days there were reports of suicide attempts and she had serious trouble with alcohol and maybe ***** that could estimulate her to do that. And as told by, she was monitored 24/7 by 4 nurses while on rehab, it makes well believable she was with suicidal ideas.

There are lots of things we don't know about it and it's non of our business.

There are lots of versions of the same story and Britney is telling her version. The truth we'll never know.

I was/am a Free Britney supporter, but I still have vision and know that she was going to be exploited anyway either by her family or by strangers like Kevin, Sam Lufti, etc and also believe she was a risk for herself in those days and that she wouldn't search for help in therapy or getting out of that situation by herself. As I said, it's just my opinion. I respect all the perspectives of the other fans and thank you for discussing with me about it.

• Love 2
Just now, PablitoXS said:

I know you really love her just like me, but she wasn't acting normally.  There were times when she has lost 100% of the custody of her sons. She was photographed carrying Sean over her thights while driving, not to mention the day that she refused to give them to Kevin and that circus with the helicopters happened, if she was normal in those days she could resolve that just talking calmly, not being necessary to include the police. 

In those days there were reports of suicide attempts and she had serious trouble with alcohol and maybe ***** that could estimulate her to do that. And as told by, she was monitored 24/7 by 4 nurses while on rehab, it makes well believable she was with suicidal ideas.

There are lots of versions of the same story and Britney is telling her version. The truth we'll never know.

I was/am a Free Britney supporter, but I still have vision and know that she was going to be exploited anyway either by her family or by strangers like Kevin, Sam Lufti, etc and also believe she was a risk for herself in those days and that she wouldn't search for help in therapy or getting out of that situation by herself. As I said, it's just my opinion. I respect all the perspectives of the other fans and thank you for discussing with me about it.

Yet Kevin is screwing P**N stars on the kids blankets with the baby monitors on.

Smoking pot and waking and baking in front of the kids, and not getting a steady job to support them.

If B had **** problems her tests came back clean, I think you're being diluted cause she's a woman.

Britney wasn't forced to stay in Rehab she left a few times on her own accord.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

She was photographed carrying Sean over her thights while driving

Which she learned from her dad who became her Conservator. So why would forcing Britney back into the spotlight by the people who caused her problems in the first place be the remedy? 

There were other tools like power of attorney that could have been used if she really was a danger. It's mostly the media's fault for stalking her on basic errands and then her family stalking her every move trying to steal her money. 

Reporting by Ronan Farrow has revealed that it was a sting set up with the helicopters. There was no reason to make such a scene that day. She was not that dangerous. A few men could have easily taken her down. She was unarmed and locked in a bathroom. Jesus. Have some perspective and read the facts.

It's unfair to characterize Britney as unwell when her family, the media and the courts were the ones acting so strange around her. Her problems were not so big that it required such a circus to manager her. It was all about money.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

Lol-she needed the con because it kept her working. 

I noticed how he pointed out many times before the con,  that britney WASNT Working or how he said she wasnt doing anything. 

Britney wasnt a human being to these people. She was Literally just a money-making machine. Wow. 

This was the only reason for the conservatorship. It had nothing to do with her mental health (they claimed dementia). 

Britney was constantly working before she settled down. She was literally stuck in a hamster wheel. Britney always wanted a family, so when her marriage broke down she was running around town crying for help. She needed therapy. I believe to this day that her family and Larry purposely kept their distance from her. Team Con wasn’t concerned with her well-being, they were concerned with getting her back to work. Lou Taylor somehow got in the picture and gave Jamie the idea of a conservatorship.

I’m glad that Jason did this interview. He along with Jamie and Bryan have casually revealed the real intention of the conservatorship. I hope Mathew is paying attention.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

drag me for this i dont care 

but i think she needed one too… BUT it definitely didn’t need to last 13 year i think it should have ended in 2010 or smth

you do realize they basically lied to the extreme and said she had dementia in order for it to get approved. thats insane… and the court approved, so thats proof she didnt need it… sure, she couldve had better support but definitely not needed a conservatorship. need is very strong word. theres many other ways to support a strong, way more functional than an average person… she did way more high pressure jobs than anyone probably on this site… does that mean we need a conservatorship?

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

The same could be said about Jamie Lynne with your logic. Her daughter nearly died because of her lack of attention. She picked up a knife during a fight even though her life wasn’t in danger and she has admitted to running over several cats. Why hasn’t she been put in a conservatorship?

Edited by Pfefferminz
  • Love 1

Team con working hard these days I see..

Ok. So the only thing to do when your FAMILY is not doing so well is to put them in a conservatorship and strip them of most human rights, **** them with strong medication, gaslight them and threaten them with their children to work their *** off and restrict who to meet and speak and socialize?

Stop.

Team con please stop.

And for us, let's not even give these people the attention.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Great point, and it's line with what othrrs have said; her father said that Britney was happiest when she was singing and dancing in FTR, if I recall correctly. Her brother said singing and dancing was "all she knew how to do" in 2020.

Compare this statement to Lynne's statement that Jamie described Britney as a "racehorse" who should be treated as such...

...and then take Britney's own words; I was a machine, barely human. They literally killed me.

If the conservatorship was used to keep Britney working, thank you for more proof it was used wrong purposefully and for profit.

Don’t forget this valuable insight by Andrew Wallet: 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yet Kevin is screwing P**N stars on the kids blankets with the baby monitors on.

Smoking pot and waking and baking in front of the kids, and not getting a steady job to support them.

If B had **** problems her tests came back clean, I think you're being diluted cause she's a woman.

Britney wasn't forced to stay in Rehab she left a few times on her own accord.

07918_91856_britneyspearsPAphots_01.jpg
WWW.NME.COM

Laywers will return to court on Wednesday

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block