Britney shows off her fit figure dancing to JLo in new Instagram post (video)

2 hours ago, J45x said:

I told you she will be back by the end of the week and she is looking and feeling amazing. 

Where is @GlitterRain???  What are you going to say about this?  Weren't you suggesting in your stupid Sam thread that she was nowhere to be found? Well here you have her. Doing fine and well.

I mean, she was nowhere to be found in the past days. @GlitterRain is one of the most active members on Exhale, and in every post it’s clear how much he supports Britney. He was just creating a thread to engage the forum in conversation. Don’t judge someone for one isolated post.

Edited by GirlOnTheMoon
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I mean, she was nowhere to be found in the past days. @GlitterRain is one of the most active members on Exhale, and in every post it’s clear how much she supports Britney. He was just creating a thread to engage the forum in conversation. Don’t judge someone for one isolated post.

She disappeared for a WEEK! a Week! Not 2, or 3 weeks or a month. She literally went offline for a couple of days and some of the lunatics in here already lost their mind, like people find something better do with your time. I understand his or her concern but doing all those stupid threads only fuel the fire of the conspiracy theories.

She is clearly is healing and deserves her time and if she doesn't feel like posting while her husband does then let her be!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block