Britney shows off her fit figure dancing to JLo in new Instagram post (video)

1 hour ago, amiro1989 said:

Googled it and I 100% fit the symptoms. I think I need to return to my therapist and discuss this. 

Yes, its not something that is openly discussed and I don't know why.  I'm glad I was able to provide some insight!!

I've had it since I was a child and it's now slowly disappearing for me after I fired the therapists and psychiatrists who I felt were bleeding me dry.  I feel healthier and have less anxiety because I cut out people who I thought were disingenuous and also because I accepted myself as a I am (wounds and all).  Meditation helps and just being aware helps.

• Love 1
Just now, doomphantom1 said:

Yes, its not something that is openly discussed and I don't know why.  I'm glad I was able to provide some insight!!

I've had it since I was a child and it's now slowly disappearing for me after I fired the therapists and psychiatrists who I felt were bleeding me dry.  I feel healthier and have less anxiety because I cut out people who I thought were disingenuous and also because I accepted myself as a I am (wounds and all).  Meditation helps and just being aware helps.

To your journey towards health and happiness  Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

• Love 2
On 1/5/2023 at 7:12 AM, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Also, yikes at everyone always commenting about her weight. Do you have any idea how anxiety inducing are these comments for us women? Stop focusing on whether she gained weight or lost weight. 

What yikes? She clearly lost weight and looks fit, that’s just a fact. And since that was obviously her goal (as she mentioned several times), I think it’s appropriate congratulate her, she must have worked hard on that. At least I’d be happy if someone noticed that on me. And trust me, this is not specific for women. Men are just as conscious about their bodies and women.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block