Why did Britney record Passenger? it's her worst song of her career.

6 hours ago, cubasterd said:

same . I love the song as a song , not necessarily as a 'Britney' song. I hear Britney, Sia, and whoever they hired to impersonate Britney.  I love the lyrics.

I love the lyrics too, the song Is strong, not bad at all and represents something different in her discography. can we close this thread arteady?:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: 

It’s a good song. 

Brings back a lot of good memories.

it’s not traditional Britney but that’s why I like it. 🤷‍♂️ The range honey. 

I think she should come back with a rock album. Maybe even write with Alanis Morissette - I really enjoy her cover of You Oughta Know

sorry- there’s probably better footage, but this was mine, one of the 3 times I saw Circus. It’s also one of the only songs I believe she did not lip sync / have a backing track. I think it suits her voice, and she could probably channel a lot of her anger/angst.

Just my opinion tho. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Everything about britney Jean is awful 

I don't understand the fuzz about work bit... It's not even her singing on the track. What a shame. Really.... 

Chilli with the other garl..... It's probably the worst song I've ever heard, not only of hers, but ever.... Not even as a parody song that would have worked....... 

A huge stain in such an immaculate discography. I can't even stand seeing the cover of it amongst the other albums on the streaking platforms.

I wish she could do a taylor and re record the whole thing and burn the originals of the first somwhere in a office.. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block