Why did Britney record Passenger? it's her worst song of her career.

18 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I agree - it is a horrible song. I tried so hard to like it when it was released but it is so bad. There's no way they thought it was a great song. Even Britney herself called it "Fart". 

Wasn't it Big Fat Bass that she called a fart? Makes sense since it goes zorrtt zorrtt zorrtt after the piano part.

-

I like passenger, love the lyrics, a cute love song.

• Love 1

I actually really used to like Passenger, but after everything with the conservatorship came out and Britney really drove the point home that she likes control, I can't listen to it the same. It's so obvious Team Con forced her to record and release it. And I use the term "record" loosely because she only sings a few lines on it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block