Why did Britney record Passenger? it's her worst song of her career.

She really went in a studio to record such a horrible song. Why would an amazing DJ and producer like Diplo create this garbage?

I have to get this off my chest.

This is Britney's worst song ever. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

I'm sure it was Team Con's choice because I know our girl has taste and Passenger has no Lawry's seasoning salt honey!!

noise GIF

Do you dislike 'Passenger' my Exhale lovebugs?

xoxo

Gossip Girl

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, JayTawndre Suxx said:

She really went in a studio to record such a horrible song. Why would an amazing DJ and producer like Diplo create this garbage?

I have to get this off my chest.

This is Britney's worst song ever. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

I'm sure it was Team Con's choice because I know our girl has taste and Passenger has no Lawry's seasoning salt honey!!

noise GIF

Do you dislike 'Passenger' my Exhale lovebugs?

xoxo

Gossip Girl

In my opinion they wanted from her record verses, but chorus not because it would be pure provocation given the c-ship :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Or there is another version with her vocals and with different chorus.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

In my opinion they wanted from her record verses, but chorus not because it would be pure provocation given the c-ship :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Or there is another version with her vocals and with different chorus.

The whole song is awful. Awful production, awful sound. Awful melody. Diplo should be ashamed! I see why Katy Perry rejected it :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

42 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

This is the kind of information I want her to mention as part of her book. The story behind her music. I hope we find out one day! 

She could release a series of books if she wanted. Imagine putting together a series about all the albums, including videos, and having the directors, producers, and other collaborators including their stories too. I wish!

My thoughts exactly! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block