Why did Britney record Passenger? it's her worst song of her career.

2 hours ago, JayTawndre Suxx said:

She really went in a studio to record such a horrible song. Why would an amazing DJ and producer like Diplo create this garbage?

I have to get this off my chest.

This is Britney's worst song ever. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

I'm sure it was Team Con's choice because I know our girl has taste and Passenger has no Lawry's seasoning salt honey!!

noise GIF

Do you dislike 'Passenger' my Exhale lovebugs?

xoxo

Gossip Girl

She liked Passenger. She even wanted to include the song in the original Pom.

It’s not a good song, and the whole Myah thing is terrible, but Alien / TIG are way worse.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

No it's not!!!

listening to myah how is she ate creampee and then walking on the sky is really awful :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Instrumental is good, and "bout a thing" what are vocals is something different...

Are you having a stroke? The fact this was edited too..wtf is a creampee? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block