Andrew Tate shares 2-minute rant after being blasted by Greta Thunberg in a tweet that currently has over 1.6 MILLION likes

Style.

1 minute ago, Style. said:

He claimed women belong in the home, can’t drive, and are a man’s property. He also thinks r*** victims must “bear responsibility” for their attacks and dates women aged 18–19 because he can “make an imprint” on them, according to videos posted online. He’s done worse things which I’m not going to share because I find him very disgusting. Last time he was seen in Romania, my country, and his brother dated Alexandra Stan, Mr Saxobeat singer.

Wait a minute, obvi, I saw / heard different of him. Can you share your sources?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

I'm from Europe and I heard the same about him from people with no brains. He is controversial, problematic and all the stuff, yet he raised a number of important points → woke folks are offended. Nothing new under the sun. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

You know me, I don’t believe in woke culture but this man is very problematic. 

Edited by Style.
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Wait a minute, obvi, I saw / heard different of him. Can you share your sources?

AMP.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Observer investigation reveals how the ex-kickboxer and Big Brother contestant from Luton has gone...

He said he moved to Romania as it is easier to r*** women there

A video has emerged of Andrew on Twitter saying that in Eastern European countries it is easier to get off on r*** charges. In the video, he says this is “probably 40 per cent of the reason” he moved there.

untitled-design-8.png
THETAB.COM

Why does he still have a following??

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Style. said:
AMP.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Observer investigation reveals how the ex-kickboxer and Big Brother contestant from Luton has gone...

He said he moved to Romania as it is easier to r*** women there

A video has emerged of Andrew on Twitter saying that in Eastern European countries it is easier to get off on r*** charges. In the video, he says this is “probably 40 per cent of the reason” he moved there.

untitled-design-8.png
THETAB.COM

Why does he still have a following??

ok, he's no saint, I knew that already (if that wasn't clear, I've just made it clear) yet I also see his reasoning behind particular topics such as raising his own children in his own way and not buy into this woke politics etc. so he's problematic yet that doesn't take away the fact that he made some points. controversial and problematic just like Ye, Trump, Musk and the rest. Raping should result in rest of the life in gulag, no matter who's the rap***. Full stop. No karma can take care of Andrew.

5 hours ago, IRunAway said:

Why is this on BreatheHeavy?  They’re both attention-seeking individuals who only preach their own experience and have nothing to do with music, and this specific exchange is completely meaningless and childish on both of their parts.

I don’t speak for anyone but myself but I really don’t want to see this kind of content on here, if you need it that badly, I believe one should open up Twitter.  

It’s pop culture and entertainment, just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. You know you can set up blocking extensions in your web browser so you can avoid certain keywords/topics. It’s quite easily and quick to do.
So this isn’t really an issue for you or anyone else, it’s just neutral information with humans placing negative or positive connotations on it. 

Let’s not be scared of information.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Style. said:

He claimed women belong in the home, can’t drive, and are a man’s property. He also thinks r*** victims must “bear responsibility” for their attacks and dates women aged 18–19 because he can “make an imprint” on them, according to videos posted online. He’s done worse things which I’m not going to share because I find him very disgusting. Last time he was seen in Romania, my country, and his brother dated Alexandra Stan, Mr Saxobeat singer.

You do understand this whole thing was an elaborate and well curated troll right? None of what he is saying or acting like is real. He has been rich for years and has been saying the same things for years.

He realized that if you troll the internet (especially twitter) they will fall for it and bring huge attention to you. And it worked.
He knows saying crazy things that are hot topics with certain groups will gain him traction.

The internet used to be smarter.. now everyone is falling for everything and people like Tate know exactly how to manipulate everyone. 

• Like 1

It’s disgusting that the media and others continue to line Andrews pockets by reposting and sharing his attention seeking behavior. 

There is no benefit to society by sharing anything that “thing” says because he is only doing it for the clicks. 

Gretta fell for his bait… but she is on the spectrum - so I don’t blame her; for not understanding his social media manipulation. 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

You do understand this whole thing was an elaborate and well curated troll right? None of what he is saying or acting like is real. He has been rich for years and has been saying the same things for years.

He realized that if you troll the internet (especially twitter) they will fall for it and bring huge attention to you. And it worked.
He knows saying crazy things that are hot topics with certain groups will gain him traction.

The internet used to be smarter.. now everyone is falling for everything and people like Tate know exactly how to manipulate everyone. 

Is this the mental gymnastics his supporters do? IJBOL

Andrew Tate is not a mastermind of the masses. He did not socially engineer his social media backlash. Thinking so is ridiculous :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Circuit said:

Is this the mental gymnastics his supporters do? IJBOL

Andrew Tate is not a mastermind of the masses. He did not socially engineer his social media backlash. Thinking so is ridiculous :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

I’m not a supporter whatsoever. I kinda dislike him tbh. But I’m also not an idiot. I work in social media and with influencers. I know how viral marketing works. 

This has nothing to do with me liking an individual. This is me pointing out a successful business model.. that might just be over your head?

And he’s not the “mastermind” he has a team of people behind the scenes. Do you guys really think this is all coming from him?

• Like 2
7 hours ago, IRunAway said:

Why is this on BreatheHeavy?  They’re both attention-seeking individuals who only preach their own experience and have nothing to do with music, and this specific exchange is completely meaningless and childish on both of their parts.

I don’t speak for anyone but myself but I really don’t want to see this kind of content on here, if you need it that badly, I believe one should open up Twitter.  

Girl why u choose to be so removed from reality tho. If it bugs u just don’t click it

Edited by Rik vs Exhale
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, A.a.A said:

I’m not a supporter whatsoever. I kinda dislike him tbh. But I’m also not an idiot. I work in social media and with influencers. I know how viral marketing works. 

This has nothing to do with me liking an individual. This is me pointing out a successful business model.. that might just be over your head?

And he’s not the “mastermind” he has a team of people behind the scenes. Do you guys really think this is all coming from him?

Yeah sure, and Elon musk also doesn't write his own content and tweets:clownery_makeup_meme: nor did trump etc.

There may be others who write his stuff or plan it for him, but the ideas are coming from him and does it really matter if he's the one writing the lines when he's giving his face and audience for the **** or doesn't it? I think the latter.

3 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

I'm from Europe and I heard the same about him from people with no brains. He is controversial, problematic and all the stuff, yet he raised a number of important points → woke folks are offended. Nothing new under the sun. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Woke = decent.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Now imagine if roles were reversed and Andre would tweet something like

smallboobsenergy@getalife.com

skinfullofacneenergy@getalife.com

flatassetsenergy@getalife.com

or something like this :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

the hypocrisy of this world :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: the intellectual inferiority :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

This reads like you’re insecure about having a small peepee

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

She's not a child, she's 19.  Yes the tweet is stupid, but also she's an adult pretending to be a child for public.

Realization Understanding GIF by Achievement Hunter
Oh wow I didn’t even realize she was already over 18😅 I guess I was just used to thinking of her as a child plus it doesn’t help that every time she’s in the news I feel like the media uses photos from years ago lol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block