Andrew Tate shares 2-minute rant after being blasted by Greta Thunberg in a tweet that currently has over 1.6 MILLION likes

Style.

2 hours ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Girl why u choose to be so removed from reality tho. If it bugs u just don’t click it

GIIIIIIIIRRRLL,

I am not removed from reality, I am embarrassed that there are so many people who are ACTUALLY SO FAR removed from TRUE REALITY that THIS gets a thread and Hunter Biden’s laptop doesn’t get one and it’s been over two years.  It’s embarrassing.

It’s not normal to sniff little girl’s hair, or take shirtless pictures with your niece or tie up Asian women and do coke in front of them or bang spies from other countries.  I don’t get how the same people who are able to go to sleep at night not asking questions about any of these things or why the Pelosi story just disappeared can then turn around flick your bean to stories like THIS.

THAT’S why I logged in to comment on why I don’t believe this belongs on Exhale, because if y’all really wanna GO THERE, then let’s GO THERE.

People need to wake up and stop crying about things as minuscule as Trump.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

Yeah sure, and Elon musk also doesn't write his own content and tweets:clownery_makeup_meme: nor did trump etc.

There may be others who write his stuff or plan it for him, but the ideas are coming from him and does it really matter if he's the one writing the lines when he's giving his face and audience for the **** or doesn't it? I think the latter.

I don’t see the correlation between Andrew Tate and Elon musk.. two different situations and two very different people.

and your misconstruing my words, I didn’t say those weren’t his opinions. He’s been saying this stuff (good or bad) for 10 years. Him and his team just figured out how to go viral and get people on both sides riled up. 

They saw the divide in the country and used it to their advantage. One side needs to get up in arms about something and the other defends it.
Tail as old as time...

It’s called marketing. I honestly could care less about what he talks about. I’m more interested in his business model. 

• Like 2

So this man is incapable of reading. He "defends" himself by fantasizing about the email being IHAVEsmall****energy, when it is just small****energy. That's delusion. And he does not have the brain cells to understand that of course Greta does not provide her personal email for these matters, but the business email that is suitable for these matters; matters that concern small **** energy and getting a life. 

Honestly his behavior could very likely be the product of him being insecure about having a small ****. There is some low self esteem going on, flaunting those expensive props and talking like an 8 year old brat. Final cause could be that the man simply is just below the average level of human intelligence. 

Edited by MortalMarshmallow
7 hours ago, IRunAway said:

GIIIIIIIIRRRLL,

I am not removed from reality, I am embarrassed that there are so many people who are ACTUALLY SO FAR removed from TRUE REALITY that THIS gets a thread and Hunter Biden’s laptop doesn’t get one and it’s been over two years.  It’s embarrassing.

It’s not normal to sniff little girl’s hair, or take shirtless pictures with your niece or tie up Asian women and do coke in front of them or bang spies from other countries.  I don’t get how the same people who are able to go to sleep at night not asking questions about any of these things or why the Pelosi story just disappeared can then turn around flick your bean to stories like THIS.

THAT’S why I logged in to comment on why I don’t believe this belongs on Exhale, because if y’all really wanna GO THERE, then let’s GO THERE.

People need to wake up and stop crying about things as minuscule as Trump.

7 hours ago, A.a.A said:

I don’t see the correlation between Andrew Tate and Elon musk.. two different situations and two very different people.

and your misconstruing my words, I didn’t say those weren’t his opinions. He’s been saying this stuff (good or bad) for 10 years. Him and his team just figured out how to go viral and get people on both sides riled up. 

They saw the divide in the country and used it to their advantage. One side needs to get up in arms about something and the other defends it.
Tail as old as time...

It’s called marketing. I honestly could care less about what he talks about. I’m more interested in his business model. 

2 hours ago, madara said:

lmao at ppl here thinking greta has a point and is still a child. she wants to turn off our heat and ac and take our money while flying private jets and vacationing on yachts. idk who this guy is but he is mocking her hypocrisy. and that's funny. 

Thank you all. Always great to see people with actuall brain cells who are able to think for themselves rather than dumb brainless puppets who blindly fell for everything social media and the news outlets tell tgem to fell for. Some of us still have a chance 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

So this man is incapable of reading. He "defends" himself by fantasizing about the email being IHAVEsmall****energy, when it is just small****energy. That's delusion. And he does not have the brain cells to understand that of course Greta does not provide her personal email for these matters, but the business email that is suitable for these matters; matters that concern small **** energy and getting a life. 

Honestly his behavior could very likely be the product of him being insecure about having a small ****. There is some low self esteem going on, flaunting those expensive props and talking like an 8 year old brat. Final cause could be that the man simply is just below the average level of human intelligence. 

Once again, have you read this whole thread? 

This whole thing is fake and an act designed to get people riled up. And clearly it Worked. He has a team of more than probably 10 people Who all benefit and get rewarded for his “behaviour”.
It’s social media marketing. This is how it works. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I'm sure s** with your mysoginistic *** would be a nightmare as well

Thank you honey, but there are plenty of women with who is I believe good s**....but this one is cold and heartless af tumblr_npqk7lV2vm1qdcxoeo1_500.gif.08501

Also, I'm not giving any f... to this gurl because she is not normal and just dangerous as Trump. Deal with :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Edited by BananaBoy98
1 hour ago, A.a.A said:

Once again, have you read this whole thread? 

This whole thing is fake and an act designed to get people riled up. And clearly it Worked. He has a team of more than probably 10 people Who all benefit and get rewarded for his “behaviour”.
It’s social media marketing. This is how it works. 

Once again :searching_looking:? You have not quoted me before, girl.

I don't care if it's an act. If Kanye West and Kim Kardashian and everybody on instagram and tiktok are acting. He is stupid as **** for portraying himself like that, no matter how much money he earns, he is still a pathetic persona. Expressing pro-r*** is not how social media marketing works, honey; you know he has been banned from youtube, tiktok, facebook, twitter and instagram right? For his ways. So how much do you know on this subject you try to present yourself as clever on, after all, how? You don't get rewarded from being thrown off the platforms you were trying to make money from. Girl bye. 

Btw: "have i read this whole thread?" Are you serious? You think these people in here stating their opinions and perspectives equals reality and everything else don't? No research, articles, channels, etc. outside of this thread can provide as sources of information? Ok girl. 

Edited by MortalMarshmallow
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, A.a.A said:

You do understand this whole thing was an elaborate and well curated troll right? None of what he is saying or acting like is real. He has been rich for years and has been saying the same things for years.

He realized that if you troll the internet (especially twitter) they will fall for it and bring huge attention to you. And it worked.
He knows saying crazy things that are hot topics with certain groups will gain him traction.

The internet used to be smarter.. now everyone is falling for everything and people like Tate know exactly how to manipulate everyone. 

Whether he is trolling or not, the problem is his social media reach and the entire manosphere as a whole can have a troubling influence on young men and boys. Selling hate and negativity and pointing blame to a specific enemy has unfortunately become a fruitful business model, or should I say grift, for way too many people.

This article shows how all of that can turn men from loving, insightful beings into anxiety ridden, insecure, aggressive, complaining ****s.

my-brother-is-so-far-gone-how-male-influ
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

People told BuzzFeed News how their loved ones have embraced deeply hateful and misogynistic...

1 minute ago, gar said:

What's your fearfulness got to do with anything?

That girl can't think logically, she doesn't realize the facts, also that everything costs money, everything takes long time before everything is ecologically effective.  She thinks that the tree will grow overnight and people will have cheap electricity.  She is such a stupid and cold person that I could not even live in the same household with her. I would rather have a discussion with an educated and smart woman who sees things from multiple sides than this child without school who just cries and doesn't even protect the environment by herself and only seeks attention. Greta is dated and we should forget her finally!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

That girl can't think logically, she doesn't realize the facts, also that everything costs money, everything takes long time before everything is ecologically effective.  She thinks that the tree will grow overnight and people will have cheap electricity.  She is such a stupid and cold person that I could not even live in the same household with her. I would rather have a discussion with an educated and smart woman who sees things from multiple sides than this child without school who just cries and doesn't even protect the environment by herself and only seeks attention. Greta is dated and we should forget her finally!

We could clear fell another million acres of rainforest to make party decorations, to celebrate your awesome logicnessity.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block