Andrew Tate shares 2-minute rant after being blasted by Greta Thunberg in a tweet that currently has over 1.6 MILLION likes

Style.

25 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

Why is this on BreatheHeavy?  They’re both attention-seeking individuals who only preach their own experience and have nothing to do with music, and this specific exchange is completely meaningless and childish on both of their parts.

I don’t speak for anyone but myself but I really don’t want to see this kind of content on here, if you need it that badly, I believe one should open up Twitter.  

I do like these bits and find them interesting. I mean there are 15 other threads to click on in the main directory, maybe you didn't know that:clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4
11 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Now imagine if roles were reserved and Andre would tweet something like

smallboobsenergy@getalife.com

skinfullofacneenergy@getalife.com

flatassetsenergy@getalife.com

or something like this :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

the hypocrisy of this world :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: the intellectual inferiority :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

spacer.png

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Where were you last few months? He had woke folks on their toes more than Trump :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Wait, is he that misogynistic piece of **** from TikTok? I have read about him through some American Insta channels, I think. I'm from Europe, so that might explain why I'm not really familiar with him. Sounds like I missed out on nothing :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, mhally said:

Wait, is he that misogynistic piece of **** from TikTok? I have read about him through some American Insta channels, I think. I'm from Europe, so that might explain why I'm not really familiar with him. Sounds like I missed out on nothing :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

I'm from Europe and I heard the same about him from people with no brains. He is controversial, problematic and all the stuff, yet he raised a number of important points → woke folks are offended. Nothing new under the sun. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, mhally said:

He claimed women belong in the home, can’t drive, and are a man’s property. He also thinks r*** victims must “bear responsibility” for their attacks and dates women aged 18–19 because he can “make an imprint” on them, according to videos posted online. He’s done worse things which I’m not going to share because I find him very disgusting. Last time he was seen in Romania, my country, and his brother dated Alexandra Stan, Mr Saxobeat singer.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block