Andrew Tate shares 2-minute rant after being blasted by Greta Thunberg in a tweet that currently has over 1.6 MILLION likes

Style.

6 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Once again :searching_looking:? You have not quoted me before, girl.

I don't care if it's an act. If Kanye West and Kim Kardashian and everybody on instagram and tiktok are acting. He is stupid as **** for portraying himself like that, no matter how much money he earns, he is still a pathetic persona. Expressing pro-r*** is not how social media marketing works, honey; you know he has been banned from youtube, tiktok, facebook, twitter and instagram right? For his ways. So how much do you know on this subject you try to present yourself as clever on, after all, how? You don't get rewarded from being thrown off the platforms you were trying to make money from. Girl bye. 

Btw: "have i read this whole thread?" Are you serious? You think these people in here stating their opinions and perspectives equals reality and everything else don't? No research, articles, channels, etc. outside of this thread can provide as sources of information? Ok girl. 

My “once again” statement came from me stating the same fact over again and everyone has failed to understand it. 

Btw, everything you have said just literally proved my point. You’re talking about him. Period. And it doesn’t matter if you don’t care if it’s fake, it is fake and he’s making millions. Yes, this is literally how social media marketing works. The algorithm loves negative stuff.
You do not need to be on any of the major platforms to make money. In fact the current landscape is subscription based. Patreon, YouTube subscriptions that you pay money for.. private website subscriptions (Nelk boys model, Andrew Schultz model). 

There isn’t money in the major social media platforms anymore. So really it doesn’t matter what he says, he will always make money. Hence why I’m interested solely in his business model, which is 100% working. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Turogue said:

Whether he is trolling or not, the problem is his social media reach and the entire manosphere as a whole can have a troubling influence on young men and boys. Selling hate and negativity and pointing blame to a specific enemy has unfortunately become a fruitful business model, or should I say grift, for way too many people.

This article shows how all of that can turn men from loving, insightful beings into anxiety ridden, insecure, aggressive, complaining ****s.

my-brother-is-so-far-gone-how-male-influ
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

People told BuzzFeed News how their loved ones have embraced deeply hateful and misogynistic...

Thank you for a rational post. While I do agree it is not a positive message or outlook on life. But that isn’t how human psychology works. 
No one in their normal mind would be influenced so much that it changes their core personality. If this is the case then they were most likely very weak minded and looking for a personality to latch onto. 

These are the same people that get very deep into religion, cults, groups and therapy. They are already looking for an identity thus easily susceptible. Not a very good example of the general society overall. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

My “once again” statement came from me stating the same fact over again and everyone has failed to understand it. 

Btw, everything you have said just literally proved my point. You’re talking about him. Period. And it doesn’t matter if you don’t care if it’s fake, it is fake and he’s making millions. Yes, this is literally how social media marketing works. The algorithm loves negative stuff.
You do not need to be on any of the major platforms to make money. In fact the current landscape is subscription based. Patreon, YouTube subscriptions that you pay money for.. private website subscriptions (Nelk boys model, Andrew Schultz model). 

There isn’t money in the major social media platforms anymore. So really it doesn’t matter what he says, he will always make money. Hence why I’m interested solely in his business model, which is 100% working. 

What's your point? That he makes money from being an *******? Yes, everybody can actually see that. Still makes him a horrible persona. 

• Like 1
On 12/28/2022 at 8:57 PM, Style. said:

He claimed women belong in the home, can’t drive, and are a man’s property. He also thinks r*** victims must “bear responsibility” for their attacks and dates women aged 18–19 because he can “make an imprint” on them, according to videos posted online. He’s done worse things which I’m not going to share because I find him very disgusting. Last time he was seen in Romania, my country, and his brother dated Alexandra Stan, Mr Saxobeat singer.

WHAT THE ****??? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

1 hour ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

What's your point? That he makes money from being an *******? Yes, everybody can actually see that. Still makes him a horrible persona. 

My point is you people reacting to it, is what’s making him a huge personality. Do you not see it? If none of you cared, which you shouldn’t, he wouldn’t be famous... everyone fell for the marketing campaign. He wouldn’t have an impact if there wasn’t a culture hell-bent on cancelling and attacking people. 

it’s a statement on our current, terrible culture. Get off Twitter and he won’t be relevant. It really is genius how everyone knows who he is in a matter of weeks. No one in their right mind is getting influenced by him, so why do any of you really care what he says? It’s irrelevant but yet you know all about it. 

32 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

My point is you people reacting to it, is what’s making him a huge personality. Do you not see it? If none of you cared, which you shouldn’t, he wouldn’t be famous... everyone fell for the marketing campaign. He wouldn’t have an impact if there wasn’t a culture hell-bent on cancelling and attacking people. 

it’s a statement on our current, terrible culture. Get off Twitter and he won’t be relevant. It really is genius how everyone knows who he is in a matter of weeks. No one in their right mind is getting influenced by him, so why do any of you really care what he says? It’s irrelevant but yet you know all about it. 

Hah! How you overexaggerate. I did not know the guy existed before i got a daily mail article in my feed. I only "care" because Greta's response is dope, that's what i "care" about. I have not visited any of his sites, only googled him without even visiting those sites. So now you calm your **** and remind yourself that you don't know to which extent people invest their time in him. You were wrong about me at least. I also don't have twitter.

Are people reacting to Lou Taylor in here making her business grow? No. If none of us cared about the behaviour of trashy people, we would just let things happen, like Britney staying in the conservatorship. When people act ****ty, we call it out. Why? Because normal people feel as sense of moral responsibility. We try to ensure this world is somewhat tolerable. That's why people raise kids too. 

Edited by MortalMarshmallow
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Hah! How you overexaggerate. I did not know the guy existed before i got a daily mail article in my feed. I only "care" because Greta's response is dope, that's what i care about. I have not visited any of his sites, only googled him without even visiting those sites. So now you calm your **** and remind yourself that you don't know to which extent people invest their time in him. You were wrong about me at least. I also don't have twitter.

Is people reacting to Lou Taylor in here making her business grow? No. If none of us cared about the behaviour of trashy people, we would just let things happen, like Britney staying in the conservatorship. When people act ****ty, we call it out. Why? Because normal people feel as sense of moral responsibility. We try to ensure this world is somewhat tolerable. That's why people raise kids too. 

If people think this was just an act then I’m praying for them. He is going down!

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Style. said:

If people think this was just an act then I’m praying for them. He is going down!

Those kinds of people probably think he now paid the Romanian police to act along too. It's all just for show, right? Then those people might as well come forth and say they believe in the illuminati, since the authorities are in on it too, cuz none of this is real right :clown_meme__makeup_green:

I don't get how some people can shrug it off how a person makes it public he is pro-r*** and is under suspicion for being in relation to abducting girls. Blows my freaking mind.  

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Hah! How you overexaggerate. I did not know the guy existed before i got a daily mail article in my feed. I only "care" because Greta's response is dope, that's what i "care" about. I have not visited any of his sites, only googled him without even visiting those sites. So now you calm your **** and remind yourself that you don't know to which extent people invest their time in him. You were wrong about me at least. I also don't have twitter.

Are people reacting to Lou Taylor in here making her business grow? No. If none of us cared about the behaviour of trashy people, we would just let things happen, like Britney staying in the conservatorship. When people act ****ty, we call it out. Why? Because normal people feel as sense of moral responsibility. We try to ensure this world is somewhat tolerable. That's why people raise kids too. 

You are trying to correlate so many things to try and make a point but they don’t go together. And once again the point is that this isn’t an “act” he’s been saying this for years, and just because you weren’t aware doesn’t make it untrue...

And yes I 100% know how much people invest their time in him, because I know how human psychology works. Normal people, the general public are not influenced by people like this. 
And do you actually think we had really anything to do with Britney getting out of the conservatorship? When we caught wind of it, it was already down the pipe line, courts don’t work that fast. This was being dealt with for months before the “protests” started. 

Guys, there’s literally millions of things going on behind the scenes of everything you see.. I’m just saying be more critical of these things. Doesn’t it seem they’re trying to bait you all into reacting? And that’s exactly what they want?

It’s the people making him what he is. No one cares he’s a sh***y person, I personally don’t, there’s millions of bad people. So what? Even if he’s arrested, doesn’t change the fact the strategy worked.. your still talking about him.

4 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

You are trying to correlate so many things to try and make a point but they don’t go together. And once again the point is that this isn’t an “act” he’s been saying this for years, and just because you weren’t aware doesn’t make it untrue...

And yes I 100% know how much people invest their time in him, because I know how human psychology works. Normal people, the general public are not influenced by people like this. 
And do you actually think we had really anything to do with Britney getting out of the conservatorship? When we caught wind of it, it was already down the pipe line, courts don’t work that fast. This was being dealt with for months before the “protests” started. 

Guys, there’s literally millions of things going on behind the scenes of everything you see.. I’m just saying be more critical of these things. Doesn’t it seem they’re trying to bait you all into reacting? And that’s exactly what they want?

It’s the people making him what he is. No one cares he’s a sh***y person, I personally don’t, there’s millions of bad people. So what? Even if he’s arrested, doesn’t change the fact the strategy worked.. your still talking about him.

My mouth has not uttered a single word about him, doll.

39 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

You don't even understand the difference between talking and writing. So now you fantasize about knowing what i SAY. Omg, just stop yourself, weirdo.

Talking and writing are both a form of human communication... So yes you’ve talked about him multiple times. There’s no difference between the two. And you’re no different than every other human, everyone is predictable and I know exactly what you’re saying.

Also, why does everyone here resort to calling people names? Cant we have a civil discourse ? It’s always “your racist, your a bigot , weirdo”.

What happened to having a conversation ?

On 12/30/2022 at 11:11 AM, MortalMarshmallow said:

Those kinds of people probably think he now paid the Romanian police to act along too. It's all just for show, right? Then those people might as well come forth and say they believe in the illuminati, since the authorities are in on it too, cuz none of this is real right :clown_meme__makeup_green:

I don't get how some people can shrug it off how a person makes it public he is pro-r*** and is under suspicion for being in relation to abducting girls. Blows my freaking mind.  

That's what happens when our culture worships money and rewards liars.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block