Britney Hasn't Released A Great Album/Song Since 2011

I have to agree. Though I enjoyed HMC a lot but prolly cus I haven’t heard her voice in so long. It was nice seeing her on the charts again. 

I honestly never understood the love for Glory, but it’s still ten times better than BJ. FF had hits and was the last cohesive era despite everything going on with Britney. 

God y’all are bored to start talking **** like this. An album doesn’t have to be ground-breaking to be good. 

‘Glory’ was a phenomenal pop album. The way Brit experiments on songs like ‘Change Your Mind’, ‘Coupre Electrique’ and ‘If I’m Dancing’…. The musical texture of songs like ‘Just Luv Me’, ‘Mood Ring’, and ‘Just Like Me’ that demonstrate the other levels of her voice …. I don’t know how you could just blatantly dismiss it. 

Also, ‘Do You Wanna Come Over’, ‘Clumsy’ and ‘Love Me Down’ are classic Britney. 

Y’all have missed the whole ******* point that Britney’s been screaming at the top of her lungs for the past 13 years. nothing this woman does will ever be good enough for you. She could make the most groundbreaking, pop album of all time, and you’d still call it mediocre. Did you ever think maybe that’s the reason she won’t release anything new? She has no confidence anymore, hates her brand, hates her image… doesn’t like her body, and you all keep sitting here behind your little keyboards tearing her down. She’s never gonna come back, lol. 🤣 

opinions are like ********* I guess, we’ve all got ‘em. But let’s leave the ******* negativity towards Brit’s catalogue right where it belongs…. In your head. 

Edited by dr35
  • Love 1
On 12/26/2022 at 7:59 PM, Style. said:

Imagine having Selena Gomez as your mood board to Britney ******* Spears. Team Con was cheap and trash. I’m embarrassed to even have this convo and it’s really no shade to Selena.

Because having Kesha and Katy Perry scraps is so much better 

The fact that this fan base hates glory/make me just because half of it is mid tempos is so tragic. Get some taste 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

This entire thread is invalid. Glory is some of her very best work. If you think FF is better, I feel sorry for you. 

y'all can dislike it all you want Femme Fatale had way better production and u can tell they really spend a long time on the mixing/engineering , everything sounds so tight and expensive. Glory had cheap production imo

5 hours ago, dr35 said:

‘Glory’ was a phenomenal pop album. The way Brit experiments on songs like ‘Change Your Mind’, ‘Coupre Electrique’ and ‘If I’m Dancing’…. The musical texture of songs like ‘Just Luv Me’, ‘Mood Ring’, and ‘Just Like Me’ 

None of those songs even come close to Toxic or Gimme More imo

Even some of her unreleased songs from 2007 are better than Glory

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block