Britney Hasn't Released A Great Album/Song Since 2011

Glory and Hold Me Closer were really average and not that great

Hold Me Closer is very overrated 

Very safe and generic 

when you listen to In The Zone/Blackout and then you go listen to Glory you just want to cry at how basic it is 

the last album that was really solid for me was Femme Fatale imo and this one didn't really feel like a Britney album apart from songs like How I Roll because of Bloodshy & Avant

• Haha 4
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, unaware said:

Slumber Party had a great music video and she looked great but the song is nothing special 

I like Slumber Party and I think is the stand out. However, Glory overall lacks identity and vision. The songs do remind me of Selena Gomez. Make Me is also a good one - I wish they would’ve added a talented rapper, but I like the “Penelope in Blow” reference so I’m not really mad.

spacer.png

Edited by Style.
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Style. said:

I like Slumber Party and I think is the stand out. However, Glory overall lacks identity and vision. The songs do remind me of Selena Gomez. Make Me is also a good one - I wish they would’ve added a talented rapper, but I like the “Penelope in Blow” reference so I’m not really mad.

spacer.png

The album was released at a time when the chill "tropical house" edm trend—which I think is one of the most boring trends in recent years—was at its height

And the album production relies too much on that kygo/selena gomez sound imo 

it feels a bit monotonous 

Edited by unaware
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, unaware said:

The album was released at a time when the chill "tropical house" edm trend—which I think is one of the most boring trends in recent years—was at its height

And the album production relies too much on that kygo/selena gomez sound imo 

it feels a bit monotonous 

Imagine having Selena Gomez as your mood board to Britney ******* Spears. Team Con was cheap and trash. I’m embarrassed to even have this convo and it’s really no shade to Selena.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block