FreeBritney “Leader” Jared Lipscomb shares what his source says is going on with Britney

Message added by GlitterRain,

Due to the current conversation being had about Britney and the comments that have been made regarding this type of topic, your comments will have to be approved. Thank you! 

6 hours ago, Elle90s said:

Not good , people with mental illness esp Bipolar and schizophrenia needs their meds. They can’t function adequately without medication.

I can only speak for bipolar disorder here but some do function without medication. It depends on what type of bipolar you have, what resources you have and a lot of other factors. And let's not forget we are all individuals, each and every one of us work differently. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

That’s actually not true. I felt nothing of the sort and I was on anti depressants for almost 10 years. Only got happier when I stopped taking them one day. 

Were you on a SSRI? Those are the easiest to get off of. 
I’ve been on SNRIs, antipsychotics, and mood stabilizers. You absolutely cannot go cold turkey with those. They are too powerful. 

3 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

I can only speak for bipolar disorder here but some do function without medication. It depends on what type of bipolar you have, what resources you have and a lot of other factors. And let's not forget we are all individuals, each and every one of us work differently. 

It’s the severity that matters, yes. Nothing p*sses me off more than when someone says: My best friend’s aunt’s cousin’s uncle’s sister is bipolar and she doesn’t need meds to manage it, so you don’t need meds either!!!! 

🤬🤬🤬🤬 The AUDACITY of someone to compare my personal mental health diagnosis to someone’s else’s and act like I’m “over-medicating” myself bc your whatever relative Susie doesn’t need the meds. 

On 12/21/2022 at 10:48 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

That is the part that needs to be discussed.

Shame is what Team CON capitalized on.

Maybe it's time for the fandom to let Team CON know that we see their bots, we see their misinformation campaigns causing divisions, we see their stories being planted in the gossip blogs...

And that none of it is going to work this time?

Could you open a thread about this and January 19? Otherwise, your input gets lost in here. I would appreciate if the focus were on the CON abuse rather than on speculations about Britney's medication.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Could you open a thread about this and January 19? Otherwise, your input gets lost in here. I would appreciate if the focus were on the CON abuse rather than on speculations about Britney's medication.

Is there going to be a rally or a court date on January 19th?

I haven't been keeping track of the ongoing court battle as much as I'd like. Is that something you can help promote @sr0003 or @wukemon?

I am working on several final term papers for my Ph.D. One paper is on the "voluntary" conservatorship and one is on the 2007 misinformation campaign that landed Britney in the CON in the first place.

Maybe I'll create a thread about the current misinformation campaign if I can come up with a list of red flags to watch out for? This book looks like it is going to be a good one:

m_9780262368926.jpeg?Expires=1734842233&
DIRECT.MIT.EDU

Manipulative communication—from early twentieth-century propaganda to today's online con artistry—examined through the lens of social engineering. The United St

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

It’s the severity that matters, yes. Nothing p*sses me off more than when someone says: My best friend’s aunt’s cousin’s uncle’s sister is bipolar and she doesn’t need meds to manage it, so you don’t need meds either!!!! 

🤬🤬🤬🤬 The AUDACITY of someone to compare my personal mental health diagnosis to someone’s else’s and act like I’m “over-medicating” myself bc your whatever relative Susie doesn’t need the meds. 

I totally get you. I would most likely be dead, broke and homeless without proper medication. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

When it comes to discussing Britney’s mental health, it really bothers me how little the general public understands about mental health struggles/illnesses and psych medications. This forum is more understanding than most, but there is still SUCH a lack of education and understanding of psychiatric medications and what they do. 

I know. That's why I decided to speak up a while ago. Glad you do too! 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Were you on a SSRI? Those are the easiest to get off of. 
I’ve been on SNRIs, antipsychotics, and mood stabilizers. You absolutely cannot go cold turkey with those. They are too powerful. 

But the person i replied to said any medicine.

I was on benzodiazapine in the beginning, like i was 17/18 or something. It made me a vegetable the first two weeks. Don't remember when i shifted to citalopram, which is SSRI i can see. But with benzo i definitely did not go cold turkey.

They say you become like a zombie from antidepressants and yes i slept a lot of my life away but taking it for so long it also made me extremely emotionally unstable (i smoked w**d everyday too so perhaps a bad combi), like crying uncontrollably. Now i can regulate and control my emotions way better without any medicine (or w**d) and i have like... chronic "mental illnesses", so it's not like i was "cured" in the meantime :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:. Some research suggest one can get serious and long term side effects from stopping taking one's SSRI medicine, even when done gradually, so it's not a soft **** and i think it affects people differently, like people are different. Also dose matters and for how long you are on it. I was for years on such a high dose of citalopram, that when i got a new doctor she said it was a daily dose fit for a horse. 

Also psychiatrists are so different. I was misdiagnosed 5-7 times over two rounds of "psychiatric evaluation" and got actually diagnosed just months ago. The third time. The first and second time was the same psychiatrist. When i was at my worst, he said "nothing's wrong with you" or something like that. Second time, 9 years later he said "no you don't have depression" though i suggested it. "no cuz you are able to smile when you talk with me," he said. I said maybe i have borderline. he said "no" and told me why. He thought i was histrionic, dependent, and evasive. But he would send me to psychologists who would help determine my diagnoses (which they are not educated to) so i stopped going. Third time, new psychiatrist who said i have had depression and that i have borderline and evasive personality disorder (and agoraphobia and social anxiety). So psychiatrists can be rotten and ruin your life for over a decade, and diagnose you with something you don't have. And in their paper they can say they don't believe what you told them, by saying "the patient alleges" and when i talk about being ***ually harassed by my uncle as a teen for a time period of almost two years they can say "there was an incident with an uncle" in the papers, trivializing **** making you look overdramatic.  

Or actually i was misdiagnosed 6-8 times. Forgot about the time when they put me in a voluntary children's psych ward when i was maybe 17. Stayed from monday till friday. Only saw nurses. Went into the shower. When i step out a nurse says "the psychiatrist/doctor came to see you but you were in the shower so he is gone now" and i never spoke to any doctor for the entire week. But the doctor told my parents when they came to pick me up (and i was not invited into that conversation/room) that nothing was wrong with me, but he never even saw me or talked to me. 

Encore: the psychiatrist who misdiagnosed me five times told me i would only get better if i attended group psychotherapy once a week, for at least two years, and if i did not show up just one wednesday it would all be for nothing. This of course would take place at the mental institution he worked at. A few days ago i talked to my own real doctor and she said "no therapy or ***** can cure you from your personality disorders." What a contrast right :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:.

Edited by MortalMarshmallow
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I haven't been keeping track of the ongoing court battle as much as I'd like. Is that something you can help promote @sr0003 or @wukemon?

I am working on several final term papers for my Ph.D. One paper is on the "voluntary" conservatorship and one is on the 2007 misinformation campaign that landed Britney in the CON in the first place.

Maybe I'll create a thread about the current misinformation campaign if I can come up with a list of red flags to watch out for? This book looks like it is going to be a good one:

DIRECT.MIT.EDU

Manipulative communication—from early twentieth-century propaganda to today's online con artistry—examined through the lens of social engineering. The United St

Eat Predators and Justice for Britney are protesting Tri Star on Jan 19:

I think they meant that we could take the opportunity to raise awareness about misinformation then. Maybe @Hamelia can elaborate?

Here are a few resources about movement disruption that I found interesting. Happy to post them again in your new thread.

https://archive.ph/2022.09.18-102803/https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/18/us/womens-march-russia-trump.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClasbwPOS9Q/

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

But the person i replied to said any medicine.

I was on benzodiazapine in the beginning, like i was 17/18 or something. It made me a vegetable the first two weeks. Don't remember when i shifted to citalopram, which is SSRI i can see. But with benzo i definitely did not go cold turkey.

They say you become like a zombie from antidepressants and yes i slept a lot of my life away but taking it for so long it also made me extremely emotionally unstable (i smoked w**d everyday too so perhaps a bad combi), like crying uncontrollably. Now i can regulate and control my emotions way better without any medicine (or w**d) and i have like... chronic "mental illnesses", so it's not like i was "cured" in the meantime :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:. Some research suggest one can get serious and long term side effects from stopping taking one's SSRI medicine, even when done gradually, so it's not a soft **** and i think it affects people differently, like people are different. Also dose matters and for how long you are on it. I was for years on such a high dose of citalopram, that when i got a new doctor she said it was a daily dose fit for a horse. 

Also psychiatrists are so different. I was misdiagnosed 5-7 times over two rounds of "psychiatric evaluation" and got actually diagnosed just months ago. The third time. The first and second time was the same psychiatrist. When i was at my worst, he said "nothing's wrong with you" or something like that. Second time, 9 years later he said "no you don't have depression" though i suggested it. "no cuz you are able to smile when you talk with me," he said. I said maybe i have borderline. he said "no" and told me why. He thought i was histrionic, dependent, and evasive. But he would send me to psychologists who would help determine my diagnoses (which they are not educated to) so i stopped going. Third time, new psychiatrist who said i have had depression and that i have borderline and evasive personality disorder (and agoraphobia and social anxiety). So psychiatrists can be rotten and ruin your life for over a decade, and diagnose you with something you don't have. And in their paper they can say they don't believe what you told them, by saying "the patient alleges" and when i talk about being ***ually harassed by my uncle as a teen for a time period of almost two years they can say "there was an incident with an uncle" in the papers, trivializing **** making you look overdramatic.  

Or actually i was misdiagnosed 6-8 times. Forgot about the time when they put me in a voluntary children's psych ward when i was maybe 17. Stayed from monday till friday. Only saw nurses. Went into the shower. When i step out a nurse says "the psychiatrist/doctor came to see you but you were in the shower so he is gone now" and i never spoke to any doctor for the entire week. But the doctor told my parents when they came to pick me up (and i was not invited into that conversation/room) that nothing was wrong with me, but he never even saw me or talked to me. 

Encore: the psychiatrist who misdiagnosed me five times told me i would only get better if i attended group psychotherapy once a week, for at least two years, and if i did not show up just one wednesday it would all be for nothing. This of course would take place at the mental institution he worked at. A few days ago i talked to my own real doctor and she said "no therapy or ***** can cure you from your personality disorders." What a contrast right :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:.

I’m sorry you went through all that. :( Finding a good psychiatrist is HARD. Finding a good therapist is even harder. Then finding the right combination of meds is even harder than that!! And yes, I think that therapy and behavioral changes should always come before medical intervention. I tried literally everything before I got on meds at 20. It has taken 6 years to find the meds that work best. Then our bodies build resistance to the meds and they need to be tweaked. Mental illness (I dislike that word tbh) - is hard. It’s unfortunate how hard it is for many of us to just live everyday. 

4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

DIRECT.MIT.EDU

That sounds awesome! Congratulations and all the best for finishing up your PhD! 

Rally on January 19th according to MelanieverOnica's IG stories in cooperation with matchthesource eatpredators. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, wukemon said:

I think they meant that we could take the opportunity to raise awareness about misinformation then. Maybe @Hamelia can elaborate?

Here are a few resources about movement disruption that I found interesting. Happy to post them again in your new thread.

https://archive.ph/2022.09.18-102803/https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/18/us/womens-march-russia-trump.html

As to manipulation in the political arena, I am well aware of it and glad you posted the links. With Britney and Meghan Markle, it's new to me. I didn't even know about Britney until I saw the pink shirt demonstrations at the courthouse in the news.

I am not involved with the Jan 19th organizers but calling out Tri Star is a good idea. 

1 hour ago, wukemon said:

Thank you!

I wasn't on Twitter during the #FreeBritney movement so I'm not sure if we've ever chatted. I was busy hiding out on Exhale, chirping from the peanut gallery. :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

I'll post a misinformation thread once I get my ducks in a row...I'm busy digging into all my sources for a 20-page paper on the "voluntary" conservatorship. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Love 1
22 hours ago, --- said:

so because people are acting like toddlers without their britney, she has to pacify them by divulging personal information?

I’m asking what people are doing without information. Never said a thing about what Britney has to do. And I definitely never said she had to divulge anything. She’s shared plenty of personal information already. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block