FreeBritney “Leader” Jared Lipscomb shares what his source says is going on with Britney

Message added by GlitterRain,

Due to the current conversation being had about Britney and the comments that have been made regarding this type of topic, your comments will have to be approved. Thank you! 

The year is 2022!
And people still think mental health issues can be solved with positivity or “god”. I just can’t!

As for Britney, I don’t know how she plans to heal from the trauma. She doesn’t trust therapy, she’s (allegedly) of meds… The end of this road can be very sad. But now it’s her choice. All we can do is hope everything turns out ok!

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if this was spread by Jamie and Lou, trying to paint the picture that Britney needs the conservatorship. 

If you look at Jared Lipscomb’s instagram he was at the Free Britney rally’s in LA and spoke and participated. He appears to be close with the members/apart of the FreeBritney LA group. Also if you listen to the podcast he adamantly defended Britney and seemed like the antithesis of team con. 

Further quotes from Jared on the podcast…

“You can have a psychotic break and that does not justify a court sanctioned conservatorship” 

“Do you really think she’s dead and/or a clone or does it make more sense that a greedy corrupt father and greedy corrupt business manager put her in this conservatorship for people who are so incapacitated that they cannot feed themselves.” 

“I truly believe to go against these people that are chasing clicks, clout, once again it’s 2007 all over again, but it’s not paparazzi, it’s tiktok, when are we going to respect Britney and let her heal” 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ivosoares said:

I was thinking this was the case… but again, we don’t know the diagnosis if there is any. Anyway, quitting psychiatric medication, even just anti depressants cold turkey is VERY dangerous, if that’s true 

It takes some time for the human body to get used to functioning without meds.  It is also an inner spiritual work. (I'm talking about about things as such, not about Britney.  I don't know what is true and what is not.  I'm tired of all the speculations!)

• Love 2

@GlitterRainI'm in opinion that's better to lock all threads about these stupid rumors and talk about normal things. Main thing is to listen Britney what does she saying, and about 100000% confirmed informations. It is a disgusting intrusion into her life when people talk about whether or not she is taking medication, where she is, who is with her.  And other things. It's none of our business!!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

This is a great opportunity.

As a fanbase, let's find a way to talk about this that doesn't perpetuate the stigma, but also doesn't invade B's privacy.

There are people in the #JusticeForBritney movement who focus on disability rights.

Why don't we look to them for guidance from here on out?

Let them lead the charge whenever these topics come up. 

What do they have to say?

:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

• Love 5
  • Like 2

I've been very active in shutting down conspiracy and misinformation, but I have no reason to disbelief because Jared, because their explanation is entirely in line with everything going on, but it really hammers the point that the misinformation and conspiracy train may be more deliberate than we realised.

Britney deserves privacy and respect. Mental health is far more complex than "smile and go for a jog" and we know for a fact that Jamie having the ability to give Britney medication was a key talking point of the conservatorship's inception. With no diagnosis that warranted a medical declaration in justification of the conservatorship, and Jamie's Lawyer recent stating that it wasnt set up for her health, AND the documented history of Spears women being medicated and isolated, i can't help but therefore assume that Britney's mental health was never the issue, but issuing it against her was always the goal, before, during and after the conservatorship....

If what Jared is saying is true, then everything we've seen makes sense...

Tmz sharing that a source says nothing about wrong is valid because nothing is wrong, Britney is literally just working through something that has side effects.

Hilton sharing that it was something not conspiracy related wasn't wrong, but he sensationalised it knowing that he could play the same cards he did in 07-21.

Everyone around Britney calling for privacy is correct and right...

...but if this is all true, and her family are going out of their way to write books about, do interviews, trivialise and gaslight her etc. How dare they. How dare they claim love when Britney is going through this all. How dare they weaponise her story caused by their actions against her, and ultimately, how dare they take the world for fool's.

I hate speculation on Britney's health, she deserves privacy so that's all I'll say.

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, Dama Etro said:

Another rando hoping to get some followers by using Britney's life. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: And again, no one wants to name a source. Because it only exists in their head. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Just going to ask, what reason has Jared given you to not believe him? Ultimately, his statement, if true, is in defence of Britney, and recognises that Britney needs privacy and that the conspiracies are not only harmful but put Britney at further risk.

If he's wrong, he defended Britney. If he's right, he's calling for us to support her publicly.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

but it really hammers the point that the misinformation and conspiracy train may be more deliberate than we realised.

100%.

The ongoing misinformation and conspiracy train is very similar to the Russian campaign that occurred during the 2016 presidential election.

Live Nation and the various legal parties have deep pockets, and could certainly afford to fund it.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

like, why people treat this like "ooh i hope she's fine", "ooh i hope she's not going to be in a dark place"

she has kinda alluded to this, people do this all the time, it's not a shame

if she feels like the bad outweighs the good, it's totally her choice

sharing it like it was some super deep secret is also not helpful

let her be

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Just going to ask, what reason has Jared given you to not believe him? Ultimately, his statement, if true, is in defence of Britney, and recognises that Britney needs privacy and that the conspiracies are not only harmful but put Britney at further risk.

If he's wrong, he defended Britney. If he's right, he's calling for us to support her publicly.

He has no source so I do not believe anything he says. I am tired of people and their insiders. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block