FreeBritney “Leader” Jared Lipscomb shares what his source says is going on with Britney

Message added by GlitterRain,

Due to the current conversation being had about Britney and the comments that have been made regarding this type of topic, your comments will have to be approved. Thank you! 

Medication is not the only solution to everything and doesn’t guarantee happiness or stability, so I am actually happy Britney has a chance to explore all the options that weren’t made available to her before even if that means a bumpy road ahead. Adjusting to life without medication after it being forced on you for 13 years can’t be easy. The road ahead may feel dark at times as it’s going to have bumps and waves but I pray Britney soon finds her own rhythm that works for her and she is able to finally enjoy living life and managing her mental health on her own terms. We all enjoy this basic right and Britney should to!

No matter where our opinions fall, I personally think that’s something we should all be rooting for!

Britney Spears Kiss GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 6
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The topic of this post doesn't bother me, actually.

I wish talking about this stuff was normalized.

Britney would probably feel more comfortable talking about it herself if there was less shame surrounding it.

“Doesn’t bother me” :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

It’s not your mental health or medication information that’s being discussed though. Of course it doesn’t bother you and that’s the issue because it’s quite disrespectful to Britney. If she were comfortable talking about this with us, I can assure you that she would. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

“Doesn’t bother me” :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

It’s not your mental health or medication information that’s being discussed though. Of course it doesn’t bother you and that’s the issue because it’s quite disrespectful to Britney. If she were comfortable talking about this with us, I can assure you that she would. 

She's been discussing it pretty openly so far.

If you read between the lines. 

• Like 5
  • Super Mods
Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

Maybe if the fandom didn't treat it like it was something shameful then she would?

"It's not our business" is what kept her trapped in the conservatorship for 14 years.

There's got to be a better way to deal with this topic going forward.

This just isn't it.

Who said anything about it being shameful? Maybe if the fandom actually knew how to talk about Britney respectfully and not attack/victim blame her, sure. Unfortunately we have to keep a close eye on these type of topics because users can't engage with one another respectfully. The comments are only positive and respectful in this thread because comments are pending approval. Go check other threads and you will see just how disrespectful “fans” can be towards Britney.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Jared Lipscomb.

Who is this? Why have I never heard of this person?

Who are the core (7 other) Free Britney leaders?

Enquiring minds want to know. 

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

(Sorry, I don't want to listen to the podcast...I need crib notes.)

It appears going off his social media profiles and they way he made it seem on the podcast that he’s apart of the FreeBritney LA group (Kevin, Megan, Leanne, Junior, etc.) and participated and spoke at the rally’s. As for the “core 7”, (his words) he didn’t specify just that “there’s a core 7 that keep it together and really field a lot of stuff” 

To quote some of things he stated…

“Unlike Perez and his dramatic quavering voice this is an actual source that I do trust, it goes against what I believe in but also I feel like at some point this negativity surrounding Britney and these comments, this insanity, it’s feeding into this fire that’s going to end up with her in a very not well place” 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, sr0003 said:

It appears going off his social media profiles and they way he made it seem on the podcast that he’s apart of the FreeBritney LA group (Kevin, Megan, Leanne, Junior, etc.) and participated and spoke at the rally’s. As for the “core 7”, (his words) he didn’t specify just that “there’s a core 7 that keep it together and really field a lot of stuff” 

To quote some of things he stated…

“Unlike Perez and his dramatic quavering voice this is an actual source that I do trust, it goes against what I believe in but also I feel like at some point this negativity surrounding Britney and these comments, this insanity, it’s feeding into this fire that’s going to end up with her in a very not well place” 

Thank you!

I hope they reached out to her or Sam and got her consent before doing this.

Consent is important.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block