FreeBritney “Leader” Jared Lipscomb shares what his source says is going on with Britney

Message added by GlitterRain,

Due to the current conversation being had about Britney and the comments that have been made regarding this type of topic, your comments will have to be approved. Thank you! 

Jared Lipscomb, shares on a podcast, called Tea with Publyssity - Alyssa Amoroso, that he along with the core (7 other) Free Britney leaders have a “source” that’s reliable on what’s going on with Britney. While he doesn’t share the source he explains that he’s only doing it to clear up all the negativity and conspiracy theories surrounding her. 

According to their source, after not having a say in anything in her life, that Britney has gone cold turkey and is fully off her medications. He further states that Sam has been posting things that are not always current as a way to protect her and show a happier life. 

Is this why the “leaders” of the Free Britney movement have essentially been silent? Is their source legitimate? Thoughts? 

Listen for yourselves, starts at 14:40-38:53

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

1) There’s nothing wrong with no posting in real time. I’m a nobody and I don’t post in real time. 

2) I used to take meds years ago and I stopped. I have found other ways to manage, though it took me a few years to get rid of the effects of medication. I AM NOT ENCOURAGING ANYONE TO STOP TAKING THEIR MEDS, but if you’d like to understand more, this is a good place to start where tea people share their experiences: https://www.reddit.com/r/Antipsychiatry/

3) Just because Britney is a superstar, doesn’t mean she’s not also a HUMAN BEING. Have you watched interviews of kidnapping survivors? It takes them YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS to fully heal, and some never stop healing. It’s a long process with ups and downs and it is not our place to condemn her or call her erratic or crazy. Show her some grace. She’s a person re-learning life and finally free to express her feelings, desires, fears and thoughts.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, MX3 said:

going cold turkey off any meds would be hard.

If this is true, and I’m not saying I necc believe it, it’s not necc a bad thing but it would be tough for awhile - physically and emotionally. Your body would adjust and maybe she wants to do that.

I wouldn’t be surprised - I mean, if your psychiatric medication was something FORCED on you for years, wouldn’t you??? People experiment w their medications over their lifetime to find what fits for them. No shame in this, if true. 

exactly my point I would actually LOVE for this to be true. if she did it safely I think it’s great.

in my opinion she never really needed any meds, she just needed love and comprehension.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

1) There’s nothing wrong with no posting in real time. I’m a nobody and I don’t post in real time. 

2) I used to take meds years ago and I stopped. I have found other ways to manage, though it took me a few years to get rid of the effects of medication. I AM NOT ENCOURAGING ANYONE TO STOP TAKING THEIR MEDS, but if you’d like to understand more, this is a good place to start where real people share their experiences: https://www.reddit.com/r/Antipsychiatry/

3) Just because Britney is a superstar, doesn’t mean she’s not also a HUMAN BEING. Have you watched interviews of kidnapping survivors? It takes them YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS to fully heal, and some never stop healing. It’s a long process with ups and downs and it is not our place to condemn her or call her erratic or crazy. Show her some grace. She’s a person re-learning life and finally free to express her feelings, desires, fears and thoughts.

this is basically it. any other comment is BS.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block