FreeBritney “Leader” Jared Lipscomb shares what his source says is going on with Britney

Message added by GlitterRain,

Due to the current conversation being had about Britney and the comments that have been made regarding this type of topic, your comments will have to be approved. Thank you! 

I think people are sensationalizing this just for clicks.

She was prescribed God knows what and was forced to take medication for over a decade! It makes sense that she would be away on a mental health retreat and detoxing from all the meds she was on. This sounds like a logical thing to do. She is trying to heal. But healing is not always pretty and glamourous. 

Having mental disabilities does not make anyone less of a person. It is not something to be ashamed of. Her being so open about her healing process from the trauma she has endured is a good thing.

• Love 7

I’ve followed Jared on IG for a while now, he is a good one. Always supportive of Britney and giving her grace, I think he’s reliable. Sounds like he’s trying to undo the damage that Perez is doing. I’m sure Perez may have the same info from his source maybe with some detail surrounding her behavior but he seems a lot less compassionate about it. I like the way Jared framed it and is working to normalize the situation for Britney fans. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Idk if my comment will even get approved but here goes…

I'm glad he's saying this because, to me, it's been obvious. Her posts seem as if she's just making a stream of consciousness post. And I've noticed some more recent posts earlier this month seemed more focused and coherent.

It's all very fair and understandable that she wouldn't trust doctors, therapists, etc. 

It's Britney being herself off meds. We've already heard about her mental health challenges in the year or two leading up to the conservatorship. That stuff doesn't go away. Plus, I think one of her former dancers mentioned that she's struggled with stuff well before all that.

Also, not everything she's posting and doing is "wrong." She can and has posed nude on medications. That's nothing new and she's absolutely allowed to do that. I'm just glad someone said it. But because we're sensitive about her mental health, I think a lot of the fan base ignores that and it's easier for y'all do blame conspiracies and a nonexistent "new" conservatorship. It's a mess. 

It's OK for Britney to be struggling and dealing with this. It's sad. I wish things weren't so bad for her. But I will keep her in my prayers and hope she really begins to heal. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Dama Etro said:

He has no source so I do not believe anything he says. I am tired of people and their insiders. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

He has a source though, and his main purpose is to undo the damage of that Perez and the Conspiracy Theories have been doing. Like, I get it, sometimes an insider is "an insider", but everything he says makes sense and defends Britney.

Is it really that odd a person who was involved in organising huge rallies having a source connected to Britney that is a positive source, and in turn, share support rather than Tabloid sensationalism?

• Like 1

Britney doesnt act crazy at all, but she does act like someone whos having medication withdrawal and went cold turkey, and isnt getting treatment or therapy. I know very close people in my life who did that and were acting exactly like Britney. Britney also made it clear she doesnt like doctors and dont believe in therapy.

1 hour ago, --- said:

statements like this add fuel to the fire, and people are going to use it as an excuse to vilify.
fans need to realize britney would tell you if she wanted you to know. mind your business.

Yeah, but what are people doing without information? Making insane, baseless conspiracy theories.  

I am going to be honest - I wish she would share her struggles in a calm, well thought through way just like Selena and Demi Lovato did and many before them. 

We wouldn't sit here arguing if this was about a broken leg, diabetes or even the disease of addiction. 

I wish Britney one day feel safe and ready to not be a hush hush secret anymore like she said herself she did not want to be. That way she takes the power away from people who try to hurt her. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
13 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

This is a great opportunity.

As a fanbase, let's find a way to talk about this that doesn't perpetuate the stigma, but also doesn't invade B's privacy.

There are people in the #JusticeForBritney movement who focus on disability rights.

Why don't we look to them for guidance from here on out?

Let them lead the charge whenever these topics come up. 

What do they have to say?

:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Love this idea.

• Love 2
On 12/21/2022 at 9:43 PM, sr0003 said:

Jared Lipscomb, shares on a podcast, called Tea with Publyssity - Alyssa Amoroso, that he along with the core (7 other) Free Britney leaders have a “source” that’s reliable on what’s going on with Britney. While he doesn’t share the source he explains that he’s only doing it to clear up all the negativity and conspiracy theories surrounding her. 

According to their source, after not having a say in anything in her life, that Britney has gone cold turkey and is fully off her medications. He further states that Sam has been posting things that are not always current as a way to protect her and show a happier life. 

Is this why the “leaders” of the Free Britney movement have essentially been silent? Is their source legitimate? Thoughts? 

Listen for yourselves, starts at 14:40-38:53

I would love it if she stopped taking meds she didn't need. An adjustment period would be expected.

However, that doesn't explain why she hasn't been seen anywhere or that she hasn't done a quick appearance to assure fans she is okay and just dealing with stuff. She has always been a strong woman, and she has always shown love to her fans. This behavior is very much unlike her. Let's not make her out to be a feeble weak person, when her whole life she has proved the contrary. 

Funny how the leaders of the first Free-Britney movement, which were actively identified/investigated by TCon, all suddently have an insider / reliable source that assures us we shouldn't worry about Britney. Just turn a blind eye to her dissapearance? Who does she have next to her and caring for her that was not already part of the conservatorship team, and/or approved into her life by the conservatorship?

2 hours ago, Xander7 said:

I would love it if she stopped taking meds she didn't need. An adjustment period would be expected.

However, that doesn't explain why she hasn't been seen anywhere or that she hasn't done a quick appearance to assure fans she is okay and just dealing with stuff. She has always been a strong woman, and she has always shown love to her fans. This behavior is very much unlike her. Let's not make her out to be a feeble weak person, when her whole life she has proved the contrary. 

Funny how the leaders of the first Free-Britney movement, which were actively identified/investigated by TCon, all suddently have an insider / reliable source that assures us we shouldn't worry about Britney. Just turn a blind eye to her dissapearance? Who does she have next to her and caring for her that was not already part of the conservatorship team, and/or approved into her life by the conservatorship?

I really really think she needs the meds. There’s nothing wrong with needing meds, but she needs to accept that she needs the meds to function (like many people do.) I personally have a slew of mental health diagnoses and if I’m off my meds for even one day, I struggle HARDCORE.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block