FreeBritney “Leader” Jared Lipscomb shares what his source says is going on with Britney

Message added by GlitterRain,

Due to the current conversation being had about Britney and the comments that have been made regarding this type of topic, your comments will have to be approved. Thank you! 

19 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

What’s wrong with sharing an individual experience with mental health? 

When someone is saying she should be doing this or shouldn’t be doing this medications do this don’t do that - everyone is different. I’m just saying people can’t speak for Britney or what she’s dealing with. To be clear, I’m on antidepressants myself I’m not being judgemental.

well, she has expressed she didn't want to go to therapy anymore, so makes sense? they go hand in hand.

why and how is he a leader? i dunno who he is.

How is this not doing what Perez Hilton did? Isn't this podcast just wanting clicks too?

This is really personal and it's very strange to share this. how does he think this would help?

this guy seems insufferable labeling everything s**ist and racist. 

Edited by Kevney
23 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

I’m asking what people are doing without information. Never said a thing about what Britney has to do. And I definitely never said she had to divulge anything. She’s shared plenty of personal information already. 

you've successfully added nothing to the discussion

Edited by ---
On 12/22/2022 at 7:16 PM, Elle90s said:

Not good , people with mental illness esp Bipolar and schizophrenia needs their meds. They can’t function adequately without medication.

That may be true, but we don't know Britney's diagnosis.  Nor should we. Plus, even though she's mentioned her disdain for therapy, doctors, etc. it doesn't necessarily mean she refuses all of it.  She's very smart - if this is true I think she'd work with medical professionals to help her and Sam.

On 12/21/2022 at 11:03 PM, GirlOnTheMoon said:

1) There’s nothing wrong with no posting in real time. I’m a nobody and I don’t post in real time. 

2) I used to take meds years ago and I stopped. I have found other ways to manage, though it took me a few years to get rid of the effects of medication. I AM NOT ENCOURAGING ANYONE TO STOP TAKING THEIR MEDS, but if you’d like to understand more, this is a good place to start where real people share their experiences: https://www.reddit.com/r/Antipsychiatry/

3) Just because Britney is a superstar, doesn’t mean she’s not also a HUMAN BEING. Have you watched interviews of kidnapping survivors? It takes them YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS to fully heal, and some never stop healing. It’s a long process with ups and downs and it is not our place to condemn her or call her erratic or crazy. Show her some grace. She’s a person re-learning life and finally free to express her feelings, desires, fears and thoughts.

I'm clean of medications about almost 4 years now, after taking meds for 12 years including some Britney was using too. I'm still struggling, but all I can say is that I'm way better than when I was using them. The depression theory is a fallacy and the medications aren't doing anything other than making the **** industry richer and richer each day. I'm happy for her, it's a step of courage to take and I know in my skin what she is passing.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block