Big Britney Spears Update! Get Down On Your Knees and Pray For Britney Spears ! i’m just literally on the verge of a mental breakdown. PLEASE CLOSE MY THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not ready for this conversation !!!! I JUST WANNA CRY !

3 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Can we stop acting like how terrible he was or maybe even still is means that he doesn’t have connections? You guys keep saying this, as if it has something to do with him being either right or wrong

It speaks to his character. What he is saying weather right or wrong isn't credible because of who he is.  By sharing his info flames the fire and gives him credibility he doesn't deserve 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

He’s made multiple videos all saying nothing - he’s doing it for clout as he ALWAYS has - he doesn’t give a Fk about Britney the person. It’s his second wind moment and he’s taking it. 

Let’s say you are right and he doesn’t give a **** about Brittany, the person… So now this is definitely false? He’s more connected and literally anyone in this forum, including Jordan. That’s not a praise or a defense for him, it’s a fact.

11 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

It’s dependent on Britney and her life at the time. How’s she’s doing and the morale here at any given time is and always be mutually exclusive. 

people seem to forget britney is a real person dealing with real issues and this kind of discourse is not helpful to her in anyway, and is actually extremely disrespectful of the person this forum is suppose to care about.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Busybee said:

It speaks to his character. What he is saying weather right or wrong isn't credible because of who he is.  By sharing his info flames the fire and gives him credibility he doesn't deserve 

Him being credible or not still doesn’t negate the fact that there’s a solid chance he actually has info. I’m not saying there’s no way he’s wrong or lying, I’m saying that we should take this as there’s a 50% chance that could be true.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2