Big Britney Spears Update! Get Down On Your Knees and Pray For Britney Spears ! i’m just literally on the verge of a mental breakdown. PLEASE CLOSE MY THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not ready for this conversation !!!! I JUST WANNA CRY !

3 minutes ago, Tetris said:

He doesn’t want to directly assist in “the thing” getting out to the public, but he also thinks it’s good that knowledge of “the thing” is beginning to spread around the industry? Because he says public awareness would be bad for Britney but insider awareness is good for helping Britney?

Whut

She is not doing well but it’s not our business just because we like her I’m starting to realize….

Just now, fays1 said:

Its not just Perez though, it seems like multiple sources have information about Britney that could hurt her. Considering Britney is a huge public figure, this will always be part of her life unless she chooses to live a private life which she does not want. I think what changed in todays society is how we view mental health so hopefully whatever information gets released wont effect her.

Who are the sources because so far its only been tik tok bloggers that I have seen. 

Also yeah we have come a long way with mental health but not with Britney for some reason she is always the exception andits disgusting how they talk about her like she is just entertainment. This is someone's whole life they are playing with and it's just sad how people forget that.

• Like 3

I hate this guy so much but sadly I think he's not lying this time... Otherwise Britney would have already drag him by now if she was able to do it... It's been two days since he made his videos and total silence from B.

But I don't understand, he's saying if the truth come out and may bring better days??? And then he's like "I don't want to talk about it and I'm happy DeuxMoi didn't either..."???

I'm wondering if Paris knows... I don't want the details, I just want to know that she's safe and with good people around her! It's broke my heart!

• Haha 1
  • Like 5

Perez is riding the clickbait train and we all know that thing goes to destination nowhere.

I don’t even care if he’s genuinely worried or whether he actually knows what’s up. He should stfu, because clearly this is very sensitive and private information. Not telling yet alluding doesn’t make it any less tacky or less damning on his part. Girl, bye :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Like 4

The video says what half of us have been saying for months: she is a free woman dealing with absurd trauma and trying to heal. It is never easy and she is probably struggling in some degree. Which is normal. What we should be doing as fans that care about her is give her some space to at least try not to make dealing with this even more difficult than it already is. But *****es be harassing her loved ones online, saying she was replaced with a clone half ravioli and that Rosengard is actually the devil so...:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Ps. Perez is trash burn her

• Like 3
Just now, fays1 said:

Its not just Perez though, it seems like multiple sources have information about Britney that could hurt her. Considering Britney is a huge public figure, this will always be part of her life unless she chooses to live a private life which she does not want. I think what changed in todays society is how we view mental health so hopefully whatever information gets released wont effect her.

honestly sometimes I don't know if it has, society is happy to accept the person after recovery but they don't care to see the hard times & the "unpretty" sides of mental illness, its proven with the reaction to britney at the moment. her own fans are calling her erratic and leeches like pigrez showing "concern" for her. idk I just feel like many people don't have the capacity to give grace & kindness for someone genuinely struggling because it doesn't affect them directly

• Love 4
  • Like 2