Big Britney Spears Update! Get Down On Your Knees and Pray For Britney Spears ! i’m just literally on the verge of a mental breakdown. PLEASE CLOSE MY THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not ready for this conversation !!!! I JUST WANNA CRY !

4 minutes ago, tumblinmoneys said:

Vile human. He’s up there with Musk and Trump. Starve him of any views and hopefully he’ll p**s off

Yet the reason musk says his patents are open source are “ because if another company comes along and makes an electric car That’s so good that it puts Tesla out of business, I still think that’s a good thing for the world.” The hate against that man is just hilariously unjustified. 

9 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Where is that photo on her Instagram? And what is the caption… I’m trying to see if there was specific intention by using that last photo of her in the blue dress

here is the video

miss church so I tried to go to church ️ the other day but there were too many paps outside my house 🙄 🙄 🙄 … you know she will be coming around the mountain when she comes 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤷🏼‍♀️ 👗👗 Kinda crazy since it was mental health day last weekend and all I could think about was church !!! I haven’t been to church in a while … thankfully the paps didn’t find me and I was able to enjoy my day anyway !!! When I went to church when I was younger I took care of the babies in the nursery during big church and I think the thing I miss most about going is the gathering of all the people … but the best part was dinner in the evening … Lord Jesus my mama can cook !!! I never danced 💃🏼 really after church I always played ball 🏀 with the boys in the neighborhood until it got dark out 🌙 !!! I made this video to remind me of good old times when Church was lit 🔥 !!! Pssss let’s make church cool again !!!