Big Britney Spears Update! Get Down On Your Knees and Pray For Britney Spears ! i’m just literally on the verge of a mental breakdown. PLEASE CLOSE MY THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not ready for this conversation !!!! I JUST WANNA CRY !

4 minutes ago, One More Time said:

here is the video

miss church so I tried to go to church ️ the other day but there were too many paps outside my house 🙄 🙄 🙄 … you know she will be coming around the mountain when she comes 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤷🏼‍♀️ 👗👗 Kinda crazy since it was mental health day last weekend and all I could think about was church !!! I haven’t been to church in a while … thankfully the paps didn’t find me and I was able to enjoy my day anyway !!! When I went to church when I was younger I took care of the babies in the nursery during big church and I think the thing I miss most about going is the gathering of all the people … but the best part was dinner in the evening … Lord Jesus my mama can cook !!! I never danced 💃🏼 really after church I always played ball 🏀 with the boys in the neighborhood until it got dark out 🌙 !!! I made this video to remind me of good old times when Church was lit 🔥 !!! Pssss let’s make church cool again !!!

Just as confused as ever :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

also y'all need to cut it out with the armchair diagnosis of britney, it is NOT our business what the status of her mental health is and even if she is struggling its to be completely expected after what she's been through and I'm sure she has the appropriate measures in place to help her deal with it all. healing and trauma recovery is not the sad girl aesthetic social media wants you to think it is.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

He doesn’t want to directly assist in “the thing” getting out to the public, but he also thinks it’s good that knowledge of “the thing” is beginning to spread around the industry? Because he says public awareness would be bad for Britney but insider awareness is good for helping Britney?

Whut

• Like 4
Just now, Tetris said:

He doesn’t want to directly assist in “the thing” getting out to the public, but he also thinks it’s good that knowledge of “the thing” is beginning to spread around the industry? Because he says public awareness would be bad for Britney but insider awareness is good for helping Britney?

Whut

yes he is making up bull**** like "everyone already knows about it in the industry but you don't and you don't need too"

6 hours ago, Busybee said:

This is why conspiracies are harmful. This is history repeating itself. Perez is nothing more than a leech hanging on for dear life to her name for clout.

We as a society learned nothing from how she was treated last time and it's genuinely sick to watch.

Its not just Perez though, it seems like multiple sources have information about Britney that could hurt her. Considering Britney is a huge public figure, this will always be part of her life unless she chooses to live a private life which she does not want. I think what changed in todays society is how we view mental health so hopefully whatever information gets released wont effect her.

• Like 2