Big Britney Spears Update! Get Down On Your Knees and Pray For Britney Spears ! i’m just literally on the verge of a mental breakdown. PLEASE CLOSE MY THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not ready for this conversation !!!! I JUST WANNA CRY !

So what he's trying to tell us is :

-he knows something we don't know

-he's part of an "elite club" ("the industry") which knows things that the rest of the world doesn't know

-he doesn't want to say it because he's better than that

-he wants to tell us we're all wrong, and that the truth he knows is totally never heard of...

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Pop Tv Attention GIF by Big Brother After Dark

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
Just now, Alio said:

So what he's trying to tell us is :

-he knows something we don't know

-he's part of an "elite club" ("the industry") which knows things that the rest of the world doesn't know

-he doesn't want to say it because he's better than that

-he wants to tell us we're all wrong, and that the truth he knows is totally never heard of...

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Pop Tv Attention GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Exactly. This is his third video about this particular “truth” he knows in just a matter of days. Mamma, he’s garbage :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Tetris said:

He doesn’t want to directly assist in “the thing” getting out to the public, but he also thinks it’s good that knowledge of “the thing” is beginning to spread around the industry? Because he says public awareness would be bad for Britney but insider awareness is good for helping Britney?

Whut

He’s not saying spreading the mysterious news is good for Britney, he’s telling the fans “yes, y’all are crazy, but you’re not crazy… Because yes, somethings going on it’s really bad, but it’s not all the bull**** conspiracies you guys are throwing out there. So it’s not “good” for Britney, It’s reassurance for us.

It’s insulting that people demand answers from Britney when she is trying to work through her pain and trauma struggles of the last 13 years. I’m assuming most of the people here have never dealt with mental health issues before because you don’t owe ANYONE an explanation of where you are or what you’re doing when working through pain. You connect to people close to you and work through it with them - not explain yourself to rabid, random fans and internet cigarettes :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 2
  • Like 1