Big Britney Spears Update! Get Down On Your Knees and Pray For Britney Spears ! i’m just literally on the verge of a mental breakdown. PLEASE CLOSE MY THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not ready for this conversation !!!! I JUST WANNA CRY !

1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Do you think she is doing well? For real..?

I'm sure she is trying to do her possible best. You don't even realize how what is it like to live with permanent stress for 13 years, and even though the c-ship is gone, it doesn't change the fact that the stress won't dissappear.

I sometimes have stress attacks, I also want to cry for no reason and I feel pressure in my head.  I understand very well how difficult it is for her to get over it.  So I would like you to stop bashing her for having any problems. Thank you!!!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, halfdressed said:

He’s not saying, spreading the mysterious news is good for Brittany, he’s telling the fans “yes, y’all are crazy, but you’re not crazy… Because yes, somethings going on it’s really bad, but it’s not all the bull**** conspiracies you guys are throwing out there. So it’s not for Brittany it’s for us.

Girl, have we been watching the same videos? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: 

Look, I ain’t denying something is or isn’t amiss. My two takes are as following: 1) IF (big if, we talking Perez Hilton here) something is amiss and he’s right, then it’s clearly very private and sensitive information and it’s a good thing we don’t know the details, and 2) He’s made three videos in just a matter of days about this subject. He’s clickbaiting, he’s alluding, he’s teasing, but he won’t spill. Why? Because he either doesn’t know, he knows he can’t spill OR because there’s nothing to spill. And in all three scenario’s he needs to stfu because it’s clearly not the GP’s or fanbase‘s business.

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Sis is trolling on the internet and on vacation every now and then of course she is okay :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I prefer being cautious and send her good vibes with whatever she is going through and wishing she has a strong support system than PRETENDING she is doing okay when she is clearly not doing okay… if you want to play blind fan you do you, this is giving me “Me time” post vibes and blind fans playing along and preaching she just needs some time for herself.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Stop giving this awful person attention. 
Stop egging the conspiracy theorists on, JUST STOP.

Ugh..what’s this? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:
No it doesn’t feel weird - we just need to stop furthering nothing. Let the girl breathe and work through things herself. I feel disgusted in this fanbase 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Can we STOP posting this ******* on exhale? Have you all forgot what he did/said about her back in the day? He was a big factor in the negativity around Britney. Ugh..

Can we stop acting like how terrible he was or maybe even still is means that he doesn’t have connections? You guys keep saying this, as if it has something to do with him being either right or wrong

34 minutes ago, Busybee said:

This is why conspiracies are harmful. This is history repeating itself. Perez is nothing more than a leech hanging on for dear life to her name for clout.

We as a society learned nothing from how she was treated last time and it's genuinely sick to watch.

Exactly this is why we on this forum should not be encouraging it and keeping threads like it open. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Matou said:

It's called "respect". There are limits :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Bingo. You hit it right on the head. They lack respect and boundaries 

Just now, KrisJ said:

Ugh..what’s this? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:
No it doesn’t feel weird - we just need to stop furthering nothing. Let the girl breathe and work through things herself. I feel disgusted in this fanbase 

Same. It's like we are in the twilight zone 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Stop giving this awful person attention. 
Stop egging the conspiracy theorists on, JUST STOP.

The only weird thing are the banon people and awful people like Perez.

I don't get it or Jordan is promoting this kind of conspiracy ? Is he a Banon now ? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, mhally said:

Girl, have we been watching the same videos? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: 

Look, I ain’t denying something is or isn’t amiss. My two takes are as following: 1) IF (big if, we talking Perez Hilton here) something is amiss and he’s right, then it’s clearly very private and sensitive information and it’s a good thing we don’t know the details, and 2) He’s made three videos in just a matter of days about this subject. He’s clickbaiting, he’s alluding, he’s teasing, but he won’t spill. Why? Because he either doesn’t know, he knows he can’t spill OR because there’s nothing to spill. And in all three scenario’s he needs to stfu because it’s clearly not the GP’s or fanbase‘s business.

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Okay but we aren’t debating whether or not it should 1. Be private or not. Of course it should. But all the arguing around here isn’t about whether or not she should have privacy. It’s about whether “everything is good” or not. 2. Of course the clicks are beneficial. I’m sure he’s not crying about that. Still has NOTHING to do with wether or not he received this info. Unless you truly thing he is directly looking into the camera and fabricating the story simply to bring in a bigger paycheck this month. I don’t buy it.

1 minute ago, halfdressed said:

Can we stop acting like how terrible he was or maybe even still is means that he doesn’t have connections? You guys keep saying this, as if it has something to do with him being either right or wrong

He’s made multiple videos all saying nothing - he’s doing it for clout as he ALWAYS has - he doesn’t give a Fk about Britney the person. It’s his second wind moment and he’s taking it. 

• Like 3