What if Britney opened the MTV EMA 2003 in a nun outfit instead of Xtina?

10 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

Fr honestly, no shade to xtina but never knew about this nun moment until this thread:fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

Did I live under a rock or what?:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

9 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

No because it’s forgetful. I literally forgot this happened :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Britney fans don't have to remember things about Xtina :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

there are things about Britney that only fans know, but some assume that the whole world does too :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:
I've been a fan of both since 2001, so I do remember that moment, some people don't remember it because it was the Vma's in Europe :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, justin4britney said:

I can’t with her and the blackfishing….

She’s lucky she mostly got away with this tbh. That tan and that blaccent was NOT it. Like my gawd..spacer.png

She really thought she was the baddest ***** in the game, but life humbles us all, and it humbled her pretty early into her career. 

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, mhally said:

Tbh, I think Xtina did a pretty good job :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

She indeed did it great but still not iconic or remembered for anyone out of her fanbase and people who were into pop music during those days. Britney would have made it 200% memorable :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

5 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Britney didnt need any more controversy she would’ve gotten ate alive by middle America 

She was eaten by america at the time anyways  :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Million Billion said:

She indeed did it great but still not iconic or remembered for anyone out of her fanbase and people who were into pop music during those days. Britney would have made it 200% memorable

In fact Britney also hosted an award show often forgotten by some fans, AMA 2001 :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:
She did well, but she looks a bit nervous and reading the lines the backscreen, Xtina has always been more outgoing and sassy :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

It's not shade, but I don't think anyone other than the fan base remembers Britney hosting those awards :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

3 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

In fact Britney also hosted an award show often forgotten by some fans, AMA 2001 :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:
She did well, but she looks a bit nervous and reading the lines the backscreen, Xtina has always been more outgoing and sassy :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

It's not shade, but I don't think anyone other than the fan base remembers Britney hosting those awards :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

This i remember, LL Cool J and Britney had so much chemistry and totally shoulda banged. JT really held her down, she coulda gotten so much good D. Instead she was stuck with JTs lame d**k game.!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block