Sam shares statement on Britney: "She has her voice and is a free woman," Britney Returns To Instagram:

That pic of Sam photo shopped in at “Nobu” is still so suspicious to me. Like it had to have come from him, how else did someone get it of him? Just because he says the right thing doesn’t mean anything behind the scenes. I don’t know anything but that just doesn’t sit right with me. I genuinely hope Britney is ok.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

And Deuxmoi thinks he posts on her Instagram page :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:  

And now y’all are going on and on about the man being photoshopped into a photo? This fanbase is so incredibly dense. I absolutely cannot. 

2000-2003 Britney is no more. The promotion, the music, the appearances the photo shoots and performances… she’s not doing it anymore!  All she ever wanted to do is perform music and the c-ship ruined that for her. She’s said it. She’s said she’s not coming back and she’s stubborn. Why else do y’all think she’s not done much more than record HMC? But because she’s not how she was in her teens and 20s, she’s not really free? Give me a break. It’s very clear a lot of you have not actually lived life. 

• Like 6

The hate for Sam is still alive and until the dude proves me wrong, I only see someone that loves Britney. He’s the most consistent person in her life for the past few years. 

Tiktok is outta control with those videos, but those people that leave comments saying they are “concerned” or Sam is in on the con have nothing going on with their own lives. Ignore them. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Ok cute post. I’m afraid things are going to get worse in the media and the GP posts. I hope everything is fine behind closed doors :elton: 

I think it doesn't help when Britney keeps fanning the flames on Instagram with her new post about talking behind her back.

People are right she doesn't have to do anything anyone wants her to do.

It's like when she was in the CON everyone is talking for her, but she's not speaking for herself.

Does she have too, NO.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Why are people here so against Sloan? He never trashed Britney. That is a total lie. He is obviously a huge Britney fan who cares about her well-being. I feel a lot of fans here are delusional. For the record, I have been a huge fan since the very beginning. I don't think a day has gone by that I haven't read about her, listened to her music or thought about her since 1999. Why are people here so against fans stating the very obvious fact that something isn't right? I feel these are the same fans who said her performances were amazing during the conservatorship and believed her family. Things simply don't add up. Something is up.

Tell me exactly what is it not right? :roxxy:

2 hours ago, HIM said:

Glad to hear she’s okay and just taking a breather. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I was getting a tad bit worried myself. I even called the California Army National Guard :roxxy:

"Hello?":jamie_lynn_grape:

"Hello, yes ma'am what is your emergency?":gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

"Is this the California Army National Guard?":elton:

"....yes?":4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

"Britney Spears deactivated her instagram. Her husband has her locked in the dungeon of a Hunter Biden's Laptop.":liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

"....":ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

"........":wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

"...."

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Haha 4

Why do I feel like the TikTok conspiracies are just the same rehashed bull**** we saw in 2021, and folks who are late bandwagonners are treating it as something revelatory? The amount of delusion in her comments section is unreal (and also the morbid side of me finding it as a fascinating psychological snapshot of how easily you can persuade someone to believe anything). She's appeared on IG live before, and has recorded videos. It's just so tiring and old to hear the same **** over and over. 

Not everyone has the same posting habits or artistic perspective as her. Because she posts captions and pictures that folks don't agree with or wanna see, it's automatically "weird" or "somethings off". So annoying 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block