Sam shares statement on Britney: "She has her voice and is a free woman," Britney Returns To Instagram:

On 12/8/2022 at 9:31 PM, blackingouthenegativity said:

I'm glad he's career driven and trying to bring in money so that Britney can have a little more privacy from the industry. 

Like he's ever gonna bring the type of money an A list brings lol I don't know why it's so difficult for you people to see right through Sam. He's just another Lou minion, hungry for money and fame. Poor Britney fell into another trap

On 12/8/2022 at 5:24 PM, willys said:

It's funny how everyone speaks for Britney but her.  

Knowing all this conspiracy theory around her, why doesn't she record a video, live or interview once and for all?

And I think it's funny that Sam asks for privacy, that's the same argument Team Con used when Britney was hospitalized against her will. In fact, thanks to fans questioning everything the FreeBritney movement started and today she is free

True. I read a comment noting that Sam's story about her wanting privacy is a load of BS 'cause if Britney was truly free, she'd be speaking out and helping change the corrupt system. There's nothing wrong w/ asking questions.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block