Sam shares statement on Britney: "She has her voice and is a free woman," Britney Returns To Instagram:

love sam! he's an incredibly supportive husband not just of britney in general but her rights, privacy, and understanding of her trauma. she's in wonderful hands and i'm glad they have each other 🌹

the conspiracy ********* need to stop. at this point there is no real concern or worry for britney from them. they just want to see her fail. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

Britney didn't 'return' on Instagram...the account is just open again...we can talk when she will post a 'new' video of herself,if it's 'new'... Also all the Instagram stories from Sam trying to explain the situation..Is he afraid of something? Cause I don't believe anything from his stories..

When you get Lou’s coffee for her, does she use regular sugar or an artificial sweetener? 

• Haha 4

It’s sad he even has to do this but he’s also wasting his time cuz those hateful people won’t stop their bull**** but I think what’s most sad, are all the people who fought for her freedom just to turn around and try to control and police everything she does, there’s a special place in hell for all you fake *** mother****ers and I hope you roast right beside team con, since that’s who team y’all are really on!!!

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Kletus said:

Sloan also posted something trashing her so apparently he never really cared to help her he’s just doing it for clicks :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I mean, duh. I haven't checked for that gremlin in years. When the whole Myka Stauffer situation popped off (YouTuber who "rehomed" her adoptive son), I found him. And then once he started making videos against Sam, I unfollowed. It's clear to anyone that Britney loves that man.

Why are people here so against Sloan? He never trashed Britney. That is a total lie. He is obviously a huge Britney fan who cares about her well-being. I feel a lot of fans here are delusional. For the record, I have been a huge fan since the very beginning. I don't think a day has gone by that I haven't read about her, listened to her music or thought about her since 1999. Why are people here so against fans stating the very obvious fact that something isn't right? I feel these are the same fans who said her performances were amazing during the conservatorship and believed her family. Things simply don't add up. Something is up.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block