Sam shares statement on Britney: "She has her voice and is a free woman," Britney Returns To Instagram:

16 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

and folks who are late bandwagonners are treating it as something revelatory?

this is what I see the most lately. It's like a lot of people somehow missed the entire freebritney movement, and just learned about the situation recently, and they too want to live the conspiracy experience for themselves, revealing hidden truths and feeling like saviorsΒ 

What they don't understand is that the original freebritney movement didn't come up because Britney was writing Help on her eyelashes, but it happened because fans were digging up actual evidence and facts that were overlooked by many over the years, like the court documents, things regarding the money, Lou, etc, after a direct accusation was done by the whistleblower.Β 

So it's not a "we were right back then, we are right now too" situation, or "we have reasons not to believe" because the difference is that today there's nothing but conspiracies.Β 

• Love 6
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Or the fact these alleged sources are speaking for Britney and Sam is doing the talking for her.

It's wild we can't hear from her own voice.

People here forget that the #FreeBritney was also called a conspiracy in the beginning. I for one, believe she is free but I don't trust SamΒ 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
Just now, LizeS_ said:

People here forget that the #FreeBritney was also called a conspiracy in the beginning. I for one, believe she is free but I don't trust SamΒ 

I believe she's free from the C Ship, people forget there is a care plan which I believe stops Britney from doing certain things.

I could be wrong, but there is some weight in people suggesting her Instagram is off with how she dragged JL and then posts this amazing post on her own B Day. Yes, it's plausible Britney wanted to do it, but we don't know for sure.Β 

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Β I don't trust SamΒ 

This is questioning Britney's intelligence saying stuff like this, she's extremely clever.

They've been together for over six years, also their relationship has nothing to do with us and you don't have to 'trust' him. People with a similar opinion to yours, their opinion is irrelevant, the only opinion that matters is Britney's. Trust her judgment.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

I wish Britney herself would address it tbh. This isn't going to stop until Britney says something.

Like just day: guys I'm being silly in my vide, just because I don't fit your idea of how I should live my, doesn't mean I'm unwell, it means I live my life the way I want. Now leave me alone and kiss my ***.

Β 

Β 

Idk. I so wish O could tell Britney to delete everything on insta and out up just one vid for a while. These comments can't be fun to read everytime you post something.

Β 

I'm happy she has Sam. Good people around you during healing from trauma are so important.

Β 

• Love 2
Just now, Crayboy said:

I wish Britney herself would address it tbh. This isn't going to stop until Britney says something.

Like just day: guys I'm being silly in my vide, just because I don't fit your idea of how I should live my, doesn't mean I'm unwell, it means I live my life the way I want. Now leave me alone and kiss my ***.

Β 

Β 

Idk. I so wish O could tell Britney to delete everything on insta and out up just one vid for a while. These comments can't be fun to read everytime you post something.

Β 

I'm happy she has Sam. Good people around you during healing from trauma are so important.

Β 

I agree I believe until this is addressed from Britney's own voice it's going to continue to spiral out of control.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

She went on video in the past year talking about her conservatorship, and talking bout her situation:Β 

Β 

What is she supposed to do, create videos saying she's okay every time some group of folks who dig up the same conspiracies and say she's not okay? It's not her fault bored folks who glomp onto some viral fad learn of this fake info for the 1000th time. It'd be exhausting.Β 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

I'm not attacking you but this is you guys telling her what to do. She doesn't have to do anything you want...I mean who are you people?

She has nothing to prove to you, she owes you nothing. Even if she did you guys would say a gun was pointed to her head behind the camera and she was reading a script, this is how banon works.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Why are people here so against Sloan? He never trashed Britney. That is a total lie. He is obviously a huge Britney fan who cares about her well-being. I feel a lot of fans here are delusional. For the record, I have been a huge fan since the very beginning. I don't think a day has gone by that I haven't read about her, listened to her music or thought about her since 1999. Why are people here so against fans stating the very obvious fact that something isn't right? I feel these are the same fans who said her performances were amazing during the conservatorship and believed her family. Things simply don't add up. Something is up.

I know he's never trashed Britney. He's still creepy and gross, though. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

2 hours ago, s&m said:

Tell me exactly what is it not right?Β :roxxy:

Is that a serious question?Β 

I don't even know where to begin. I guess one of the most recent examples, which you must agree with, is the fact that she made a post speaking positively about her vile sister.Β  That's just one of a million examples.

Can we remind ourselves that #FreeBritney was also a crazy conspiracy theory before Britney spoke out? Things didn't add up then either and we eventually found out why. Can we not ignore the fact that things still don't add up? Are we just going to pretend everything is OK until we find out she has died?

She is under a care plan run by certain members of Team Con. Things Sam say also don't add up. He claims he asks Britney for permission before posting on her behalf. That's not true. Twice he has live-streamed her on IG without asking for permission first.

I mean, I know there must be members of Team Con with accounts here because nobody can be so naive that they can't understand any of this. I actually ask myself if the people here who so vehemently are against these obvious truths are accounts made by members of Team Con.

Β 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Is that a serious question?Β 

I don't even know where to begin. I guess one of the most recent examples, which you must agree with, is the fact that she made a post speaking positively about her vile sister.Β  That's just one of a million examples.

Can we remind ourselves that #FreeBritney was also a crazy conspiracy theory before Britney spoke out? Things didn't add up then either and we eventually found out why. Can we not ignore the fact that things still don't add up? Are we just going to pretend everything is OK until we find out she has died?

She is under a care plan run by certain members of Team Con. Things Sam say also don't add up. He claims he asks Britney for permission before posting on her behalf. That's not true. Twice he has live-streamed her on IG without asking for permission first.

I mean, I know there must be members of Team Con with accounts here because nobody can be so naive that they can't understand any of this. I actually ask myself if the people here who so vehemently are against these obvious truths are accounts made by members of Team Con.

Β 

you can write a novelΒ 

1 hour ago, Catalin said:

Where is her voice lol?Β  The last time we truly heard her voice was more than a year ago. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

This is not true.

She's released videos on Instagram speaking about her experience.Β 

She is healing from a very traumatic experience. She wants PRIVACY. Why is it so difficult for fans to grasp this? Get a grip. She doesn't want publicity, she doesn't want paparazzi shots, she doesn't want interviews, she doesn't want a career.

She wants a normal life. She doesn't owe you or anyone anything. If she chose to live in two houses or move back to her old house, that is her decision. Why should we or anyone care? She's a free woman now and can do as she pleases. It's not our business.Β 

• Love 1

It's funny how everyone speaks for Britney but her. Β 

Knowing all this conspiracy theory around her, why doesn't she record a video, live or interview once and for all?

Β And I think it's funny that Sam asks for privacy, that's the same argument Team Con used when Britney was hospitalized against her will. In fact, thanks to fans questioning everything the FreeBritney movement started and today she is free

• Like 1
Just now, willys said:

It's funny how everyone speaks for Britney but her. Β 

Knowing all this conspiracy theory around her, why doesn't she record a video, live or interview once and for all?

Β And I think it's funny that Sam asks for privacy, that's the same argument Team Con used when Britney was hospitalized against her will. In fact, thanks to fans questioning everything the FreeBritney movement started and today she is free

Because if you feel as though B should speak out or do a video people think you're controlling Britney and forcing her to do things.

Β 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block