Sam shares statement on Britney: "She has her voice and is a free woman," Britney Returns To Instagram:

1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

Is that a serious question? 

I don't even know where to begin. I guess one of the most recent examples, which you must agree with, is the fact that she made a post speaking positively about her vile sister.  That's just one of a million examples.

Can we remind ourselves that #FreeBritney was also a crazy conspiracy theory before Britney spoke out? Things didn't add up then either and we eventually found out why. Can we not ignore the fact that things still don't add up? Are we just going to pretend everything is OK until we find out she has died?

She is under a care plan run by certain members of Team Con. Things Sam say also don't add up. He claims he asks Britney for permission before posting on her behalf. That's not true. Twice he has live-streamed her on IG without asking for permission first.

I mean, I know there must be members of Team Con with accounts here because nobody can be so naive that they can't understand any of this. I actually ask myself if the people here who so vehemently are against these obvious truths are accounts made by members of Team Con.

Exactly! 

7 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Why are people here so against Sloan? He never trashed Britney. That is a total lie. He is obviously a huge Britney fan who cares about her well-being. I feel a lot of fans here are delusional. For the record, I have been a huge fan since the very beginning. I don't think a day has gone by that I haven't read about her, listened to her music or thought about her since 1999. Why are people here so against fans stating the very obvious fact that something isn't right? I feel these are the same fans who said her performances were amazing during the conservatorship and believed her family. Things simply don't add up. Something is up.

The **** is the very obvious fact you’re referring to? 
Just because Free Britney was right, doesn’t mean tiktokers theories are right as well. What does she have to prove? People are making this up just because they could get attention. And yall gullible people are actually eating this up. Let the girl live her ******* life the way she ******* wants to. 

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, willys said:

It's funny how everyone speaks for Britney but her.  

Knowing all this conspiracy theory around her, why doesn't she record a video, live or interview once and for all?

And I think it's funny that Sam asks for privacy, that's the same argument Team Con used when Britney was hospitalized against her will. In fact, thanks to fans questioning everything the FreeBritney movement started and today she is free

Because she doesn’t want to? Why do you people keep asking her to go live etc? Have you ever seen Beyonce going live on instagram? She doesn’t do interviews too.

and Britney even mentioned she don’t want to go live and has nothing to say. Yall are ******* annoying me and I’m not even Britney

1 hour ago, alienatedNey said:

Because she doesn’t want to? Why do you people keep asking her to go live etc? Have you ever seen Beyonce going live on instagram? She doesn’t do interviews too.

and Britney even mentioned she don’t want to go live and has nothing to say. Yall are ******* annoying me and I’m not even Britney

Beyoncé’s husband doesn’t speak for her tho. Two very different situations. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Can we remind ourselves that #FreeBritney was also a crazy conspiracy theory before Britney spoke out?

No you can't because Free Britney was labeled that by Jamie Spears. Free Britney had whistleblowers such as Andrew Gallery reading Britney's handwritten letter, the paralegal that called in to Britney's Gram and revealed Britney was in the facility against her will and reporting from The New York Times were the basis of facts for Free Britney. 

You have... mentally ill social media wannabe influencers desperate for clicks and attention. 

Good luck with that! 

What I retain from this is that "sometimes being too protective can cause more stress and damage". And he’s right!

Even die-hard Britney fans should learn to let go, because sometimes it can do more damage than good. I mean, the fact that some of you talked so much about the “Nobu thing” just made it more visible for the media and you know how it goes/went…

I just think that sometimes trying to defend her at any price can just do her no-good. Let her live, enjoy what she can give you if you like, but don’t act like she is the flawless goddess. And nobody likes perfect anyway ;-)

• Love 1
On 12/8/2022 at 6:06 PM, nstink said:

I don't trust Sam, why? Because his dream is to be in a Marvel movie, he would do anything for it, he wants a big movie career, and the way he speaks and carries himself I get bad vibes. Plus; Britney has never been good at picking men

Sam is a joke.  The birthday video is pure creepy 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
On 12/9/2022 at 12:06 AM, nstink said:

I don't trust Sam, why? Because his dream is to be in a Marvel movie, he would do anything for it, he wants a big movie career, and the way he speaks and carries himself I get bad vibes. Plus; Britney has never been good at picking men

Exactly, he’d sell Britney’s soul in a heartbeat if it meant he could be in the next Marvel dumpster fire.

All the red flags are there. And I love Brit, but she has a Phd in ignoring red flags and trusting the wrong people.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block