Britney congratulates Jamie Lynn on her show in new Instagram post

25 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

you watch juniper lynn repost this on her story and then Britney follow up with a just kidding post I would diee :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Britney has done this before. She likes to bait her family members. Remember that post about being happy and mentioning her mom and Selena? She was being sarcastic but her mother took the bait and asked Britney to accept her calls or whatever she wrote. 

I don’t believe for one minute that Britney has forgiven anyone in her immediate family.

Just now, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Y’all have been flaming me for months for saying it. She’s off of any meds and is struggling. I feel so sorry for her. She has no one around her that truly cares about her well being. 

Britney seems very isolated, and people think so many are crazy for having odd feelings about all the old content being posted, and her spending all this time at her old home.

The nightgown posts are strange too, idk what's going on. 

• Love 4
  • Like 5

I can’t at some lunatics with their toxic positivity posting “oh Britney is choosing to forgive.. we should support”

F C K that! Next time she will be posting about forgiving Lou Taylor and that toxic user will be “we should support that”… hell no!!! We will NOT back down! Either she is having a bipolar episode because is her birthday and she is lonely and emotional or she is being hacked. 

This is NOT right! And we should not support this “forgiveness”. CRIMES were committed.

• Love 4
  • Like 5
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

That's possible, but why would Lynne be blocked and not JL? 

I mean Britney said Lynne was the brain behind the c-ship.  And she’s mentioned she loves JL even when dragging her.  I think her siblings would be the two she would be most likely to forgive.

• Like 2

I don't know what to think, however, IF it's for real (which why wouldn't it be?) I feel like maybe she feels lonely? :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking: Maybe she's trying to be the bigger person here and also the fact that she forgave her sister doesn't mean that she wants her back in her life :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Maybe forgiving her sister makes her feel healthier somehow? Idk... 

• Like 3
Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I can’t at some lunatics with their toxic positivity posting “oh Britney is choosing to forgive.. we should support”

F C K that! Next time she will be posting about forgiving Lou Taylor and that toxic user will be “we should support that”… hell no!!! We will NOT back down! Either she is having a bipolar episode because is her birthday and she is lonely and emotional or she is being hacked. 

This is NOT right! And we should not support this “forgiveness”. CRIMES were committed.

Oh yeah... 

Now you're gonna choose who she must and must not forgive

Free Britney?

• Love 6
  • Like 1
Just now, Callie4610 said:

This is a person that we heard Britney say we wanted in prison, and was merciless and dismissed free Britney. This is also the person that is good friends with Lou. Of all days her birthday she says this? Last year she was on vacation watching fireworks and having the time of her life. You except me to believe she’s sitting around praising a person she wants in prison conveniently before her reality show. 

Very good points, spill that tea sis.

I find it hard to believe as well especially when Jamie Lynn did that pod cast and made her book about Britney.

Juno went on that campaign of Britney locking her in the closet with a knife.

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block