Britney to someone famous at her wedding: “You’re such a classy famous person you piece of ****… I finally said it!!!”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Let’s keep comments respectful please. 

Hey, I am new here. 

I have been a fan of Britney for at least two years now. I have been rooting for her ever since I found out about her c-ship. Many of the things she went through were not her fault, she deserved much better. 

That being said, her page has been getting more and more concerning. Her content is all over the place, I wonder if she has control over her page at all. I am genuinely worried about her. This particular post is not great at all. Of course, her most dedicated stans will continue to support everything she does no matter what. Hell, she can go live and cut out her breast implants and people will still be like "yaaasssss queeeeeen you do you booo go on you're a legend!!!". However, one can be a stan and still acknowledge that her content is beyond concerning at this point. They have taken advantage of her for so long it will not be a surprise if it turns out they are still doing so. We do not have to cheer her on all the time. This is pure delusion. 

It is evident she is going through a lot. I pray that she rises like a phoenix and moves on with her life despite all of her hardship. She deserves to finally live her best life, she has worked her *** off. In order to achieve this, she will need to seek help if she has not already. As I said, I really wish her the best. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
28 minutes ago, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

I heard paris used to tell Britney that it’s cool to not wear panties and then would purposely pick Britney up in super low sports cars and then tell the paparazzi where they would be so that they could photograph Britney’s *****. What if Britney found out now that she can see the internet and she’s mad at Paris.  

omg your brain. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

I heard paris used to tell Britney that it’s cool to not wear panties and then would purposely pick Britney up in super low sports cars and then tell the paparazzi where they would be so that they could photograph Britney’s *****. What if Britney found out now that she can see the internet and she’s mad at Paris.  

It’s def about Selena.  Brit posted a pic or video of her and Paris dancing at her wedding the other day.  IIRC the only celeb that was there that she didn’t post was Selena…until the last slide which was THE picture lol

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Sia said:

Yes, but at 40 years old, one would expect Britney to handle "drama" and "disagreements" with others in a much more mature and less public manner.

What really disappoints me is that it's clear she's doing it all for attention. When you want to actually resolve an issue, you are not vague or passive in your delivery. You are direct without bars and this is the complete opposite of that. If Britney has a PERSONAL grudge against someone, then why air it out in public? Why harp about it in public without mentioning the person and not just deal with the problem directly? Is it because if you actually resolved the issue then you'd have nothing else to be mad and post about?

All this shows is that Britney has ZERO conflict resolution skills and this will only bite her back later in life (if not sooner). What's interesting is that Britney posted for weeks how all she wanted was an apology from her family, then Lynn mentioned she's tried to resolve it with Britney privately but couldn't get in touch, but then Britney continued to post her rants about her mom online. Aren't we starting to see a pattern here?

All my friends know I'm a big Britney fan and I'm usually the "go to" for updates and it's been painful lately. To be honest, it's becoming quite embarrassing when they ask "what's going on with Britney's post?" and all I can say. is "-sigh- I don't even know...."

At this point, I just want to create my ultimate Britney Spears playlist on Apple Music and just live in a fantasy world where she's just normal.

britney may be 40 years old but she was never allowed to grow and learn the conflict resolution skills you're speaking of. she was failed in all aspects of her life, INCLUDING having the ability to truly learn from her mistakes. 

if you're embarrassed by britney's posts, i don't know what to tell you. it's not her fault she's not acting how you'd like her to, it's yours for putting an expectation on her. britney is only responsible for britney. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, kittyonstrike said:

Why are some of you so offended that Britney’s having beef with someone?!

How the hell does that have anything to do with you?

I  swear this is by far the weakest, wokest and most easily offended generation ever. 

Stop with the virtue signaling, it’s so obviously fake and annoying at this point.

Get Real!

Maybe we're built different, but I don't go on daily social media rants to remind people who I have beef with or how upset I am with those who have wronged me. If I have a problem with someone, I either handle it privately or I dunno....BLOCK THEM and never speak or think about them again. What a concept huh?

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, easy said:

britney may be 40 years old but she was never allowed to grow and learn the conflict resolution skills you're speaking of. she was failed in all aspects of her life, INCLUDING having the ability to truly learn from her mistakes. 

if you're embarrassed by britney's posts, i don't know what to tell you. it's not her fault she's not acting how you'd like her to, it's yours for putting an expectation on her. britney is only responsible for britney. 

So then you're suggesting that she is indeed immature and likely lacks the comprehension she should have for her age? If that's the case, then are we to assume that she is also deficient in other areas of her life?

Hmm...I feel like I've heard this before from Team Con...interesting...

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block