Britney: I woke up to a big fight with someone I love, I've never cried so hard in my life

Cqleb

7 minutes ago, x.rox said:

I think she should stop airing her grievances on social media as a way to release and should find a therapist she can build trust with and speak to about what’s on her mind. Just sharing her thoughts through social media doesn’t give her any tools to help her navigate her feelings. It just becomes a way for people to judge, criticize and jump to conclusions or for many fans to circle jerk their conclusions and give her uninformed poor advice. Gurl needs help. I wish she’d get it. But it’s her life. Her journey. We just have to be patient. 

Imagine telling Britney to sit with a therapist after she's mentioned that she was stuck sitting in a chair for 8 hours, and day after day dealing with therapists and doctors in her home. 

Was this a way of you to "jerk" your opinion into her journey? 

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, x.rox said:

I think she should stop airing her grievances on social media as a way to release and should find a therapist she can build trust with and speak to about what’s on her mind. Just sharing her thoughts through social media doesn’t give her any tools to help her navigate her feelings. It just becomes a way for people to judge, criticize and jump to conclusions or for many fans to circle jerk their conclusions and give her uninformed poor advice. Gurl needs help. I wish she’d get it. But it’s her life. Her journey. We just have to be patient. 

she's already said she's in therapy

2 hours ago, x.rox said:

I agree with you on social media, but she has posted before that she has a therapist. Therapy is only 1-2 times a week for probably an hour at a time, so it's hard to say that will prevent these outbursts. I think a consistent therapy routine AND a support system she can actually trust will help. 

I also think the lack of justice in her case adds to this as well. I think this is her only tool she has right now to take action in a way that feels good for her. 

Hard to say, but I hear you on the social media front. I don't think she should hold back and muzzle herself, but I hope she can discover the right balance that tells her truth while helping her get to a better place. That's only for her to decide what that looks like though. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I agree with you on social media, but she has posted before that she has a therapist. Therapy is only 1-2 times a week for probably an hour at a time, so it's hard to say that will prevent these outbursts. I think a consistent therapy routine AND a support system she can actually trust will help. 

I also think the lack of justice in her case adds to this as well. I think this is her only tool she has right now to take action in a way that feels good for her. 

Hard to say, but I hear you on the social media front. I don't think she should hold back and muzzle herself, but I hope she can discover the right balance that tells her truth while helping her get to a better place. That's only for her to decide what that looks like though. 

You spoke my thoughts but more eloquently lol

• Love 2
1 minute ago, x.rox said:

You spoke my thoughts but more eloquently lol

I figured you felt the same way. Just something I've been thinking about. 

I don't envy Britney. She's a great person that has been subjected to the evil of the world. Not just people, but institutions. Hearing her tell her story about what they did to her makes me need therapy just to process what has gone on :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Imagine telling Britney to sit with a therapist after she's mentioned that she was stuck sitting in a chair for 8 hours, and day after day dealing with therapists and doctors in her home. 

Was this a way of you to "jerk" your opinion into her journey? 

I understand where you’re coming from. But there are crooks and evil people in every profession. Speaking with a therapist that actually cares would be beneficial for her. Britney is incredibly strong for having endured so much, but she needs healing and guidance, I’m sure this is a difficult thought for her to process because (to no fault of her own) they have engraved in her mind that control = guidance, so I’m sure she has a hard time listening to sound advice because she doesn’t trust people easily and medical professionals have failed her… But I don’t agree with you that someone suggesting Britney seeks therapy is a jerk move. The reality is that she (NOR ANYONE IN HER POSITION) has the capacity to fully heal without help… Not because she’s weak, but because of the excessive amount of trauma and abuse she has suffered. 

• Love 4

Honestly, it probably was Sam. He was gone for a month and also fans were bringing up the fact that Sam didn't do ANYTHING when she was in there, and also letting the public know she was fine (which wasn't true). Fans were mentioning it on her Twitter and also on Exhale, so it could be that. I would be mad at him over that if I was her, too.

Couples fight, it's healthy. Probably either Sam or the boys.

Sam better treat our queen right now. We ain't playing! :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

I hope and pray she learns the truth though about Felicia. Felicia was pushed out, and she didn't know what else to do to help Britney because she wasn't involved with the c-ship. They kept her out of the loop of things. You can see the love and pain in Felicia's face when she says that message to Britney. She was starting to cry. I truly think she truly loves Britney. I wish they would reconnect. I feel like they use to have a lot of fun together.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block