Britney: I woke up to a big fight with someone I love, I've never cried so hard in my life

Cqleb

11 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's not intrusive if she went online and posted about a fight with a loved one. If she didn't want people to speculate on who or talk about it she didn't have to post it.

You are right, I know, I just feel guilty when it’s anything to do with her boys because they’re so young and caught up in this whole mess. 

You are absolutely right though, she posted publicly and didn’t have to! 

• Love 2

It’s most likely Sam. He probably has to go do something work related again and they had a big fight since he’s been gone for over a month already and she’s been bored and lonely.

I wish she’d explore some hobbies again or her music - just on her own terms. It’ll help fill in the gaps and she can focus on her craft and accomplishments outside of Team cons control.

People in IG comments are telling her to divorce Sam 

• Love 8
Just now, annalai23 said:

and why she started post Khloe ?  First pointed Khloe as her inspiration for curly hair and now a quote ?

The Kardashian family works with Lou.... Britney should know better.....

I'm worried to see those devil women influence her.

B, STAY AWAY from the Kardashian Kommunists!

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
57 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Britney's in fight with everyone recently. Its sad and not good. i really don't know why there's still so many negative feelings/thoughts in her life.  Hope she finds peace and happy one day :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

It's sad, but after she get free it's not like that she is free from her bad experiences. It's been 13 years and even before conservatorship many people have failed her. I think it will be a long process to recover after so many bad things.. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block