Britney: I woke up to a big fight with someone I love, I've never cried so hard in my life

Cqleb

11 minutes ago, generation glory said:

OMG imagine if that’s it.:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

For Sam’s sake he better be behaving himself, make this marriage work and not break her heart. Hell hath no fury like a Britney stan scorned!!:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Ok so I’m reading the comments on this IG post. Someone mentioned smth. Then I’m thinking back to the Deux Moi blind item which I know isn’t reliable but just thinking.

5 wks w/o a mani/ Sam gone for a month. Where exactly was he? I’m wondering why she didn’t go with him? I’m not saying she has to travel everywhere he goes but if she was at home by herself for a month she’d have a lot of idle time on her hands & her mind would think overtime on things that make her sad or people who upset her, hence her recent posts. Idk.

Maybe she hung out with Cade or Paris. Again idk. I hope she gets to the point where she feels more at ease with making friends. It’s only been a year since she’s been free. A lot has happened: engagement, pregnancy, miscarriage, wedding, writing her book, legal stuff, family stuff, sons distancing themselves from her, dealing with her trauma and so on. It’s maybe too much. I don’t know. I hope she’s ok.❤️

• Love 5
2 hours ago, xkhingx said:

if it’s sam it will break my heart 

And he sure broke your... butt :eyes_britney_laugh:

Anyway, I feel that because of the years of "captivity", Britney still lives in a similar mode as before and does not do the things she can do even though she knows she can do them.  I think she needs really loyal and good friends to bring her back to a normal life

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, generation glory said:

OMG imagine if that’s it.:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

For Sam’s sake he better be behaving himself, make this marriage work and not break her heart. Hell hath no fury like a Britney stan scorned!!:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Well didn't they agree that he wouldn't make waves so they wouldn't be separated?

31 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

Britney has no record of picking great men for partners........so I dont think anyone is hoping for "drama" but just history repeating itself.

With the age and status difference between the two it doesnt take a genius to do the math.

Calm Down Kim Richards GIF

So you have no evidence of Sam being like one of those other guys except age. Solid hypothesis :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, x.rox said:

I think she should stop airing her grievances on social media as a way to release and should find a therapist she can build trust with and speak to about what’s on her mind. Just sharing her thoughts through social media doesn’t give her any tools to help her navigate her feelings. It just becomes a way for people to judge, criticize and jump to conclusions or for many fans to circle jerk their conclusions and give her uninformed poor advice. Gurl needs help. I wish she’d get it. But it’s her life. Her journey. We just have to be patient. 

she already says she don't trust in doctors or therapists, so idk what can you expect.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block